The Viking is coming for the Irish... (again)...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Emil "Valhalla" just said so on his live interview with the masses.

He said it's been hundred of years since the Vikings went over there and beat up the Irish, so maybe it's time again LOL!

GAME OVER, IRELAND! :D

18d7rfgacfygvjpg.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping you were going to drop an up and coming Norwegian fighting prospect on us....no?

Lol....The Norwegians are a buncha clowns these days. Vikings my ass, their forefathers are ashamed.
ND-logo.jpg

I was hoping you were going to drop an up and coming Norwegian fighting prospect on us....no?

Well, let's see how well Emil Meek (keep getting his last name wrong) does. Isn't he up and coming?

Lol....The Norwegians are a buncha clowns these days. Vikings my ass, their forefathers are ashamed.
ND-logo.jpg

As a Norwegian, I want to be offended, but I can't because it's true. I see pussies all around me.

ND-logo.jpg
the modern day Scandinavians are the descendents of the ones who stayed home, not the warriors and explorers

It shows in modern day Scandinavia

ND-logo.jpg
lol still butthurt huh? We taught you how to make great societies and how to fight. Dont cry because we took your best woman back home

the modern day Scandinavians are the descendents of the ones who stayed home, not the warriors and explorers

It shows in modern day Scandinavia
We are the descendants of the warriors who went over and destroyed you guys took your woman and gold and then went back home without a scratch

ND-logo.jpg

Wow, scary cartoon! :D

The Irish are definitely tough, no doubt.

I just thought it was funny. But to be real, he was being asked a million questions about Conor, I don't think he is gunning for Conor really.

We are the descendants of the warriors who went over and destroyed you guys took your woman and gold and then went back home without a scratch
There weren't many vikings in Slovakia or the US. your ancestors weren't picking on mine. ;)
The best Nords were explorers, but they settled and bred themselves out with the natives everywhere they went. Germanic peoples have done that a hundred times throughout history. the ones who stayed and reproduced in Norway were farmers and maybe a few thieving raiders. not too impressive

As a Norwegian, I want to be offended, but I can't because it's true. I see pussies all around me.

Personally, I would love to live at a place where pussies are all around me. Pussy is severely underrated in Noeway.

There weren't many vikings in Slovakia or the US. your ancestors weren't picking on mine. ;)
The best Nords were explorers, but they settled and bred themselves out with the natives everywhere they went. Germanic peoples have done that a hundred times throughout history. the ones who stayed and reproduced in Norway were farmers and maybe a few thieving raiders. not too impressive

Plain ignorant. Whole purpose of all that exploring was because they came back home with a shitload of riches. Why the fuck would vikings keep sending people out if they were never heard of again? lol

Dim as a donkey, Blaney's a good name.

LoL, you need to go back to school.

Back