The UK is finally cracking down on extremism...

by arresting people for "stirring up religious hatred!"

A man is facing more than a year behind bars for attempting to stir up religious hatred in Sussex.

Nigel Pelham was charged with eight counts of publishing threatening written material intending to stir up religious hatred against Muslims on dates between February 24 and November 16, 2015 on his own Facebook account.

Sussex Police Hate Crime Sergeant, Peter Allan said: "The charges brought in this case are extremely serious and were only brought against four people in England and Wales during 2016. Nigel Pelham used Facebook to express some truly offensive views, with no understanding of how serious his actions were. Many people see social media as a harmless and sometimes faceless place to air their opinions, however I hope this shows we will not tolerate this type of behaviour and will act when someone reports their concern about what someone is posting.

Finsbury Park attack: Son of hire boss held over Facebook post

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-40347813

Police said a 37-year-old, believed to be the son of an owner of the Rhondda Cynon Taff company whose van was used in Monday's attack, is in custody.

Richard Evans allegedly posted: "It's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

His father, Lee Evans, said he condemned the remarks.

South Wales Police said a 37-year-old man was being held on suspicion of displaying threatening, abusive, insulting written material with intent that is likely to stir up racial hatred.

CBT9T3f.jpg

<18><18><18><18><18>

Too little too late for that.

Seriously, how does England go from blowing terrorists away in the Iranian embassy in London in the 80s to bending over backwards 36 years later and letting people from that same, sorta, geographical area fucking use them essentially?

They are losing. On 911 Osama attacked the u.s, then Obama took top control, Muslims were strategically placed around the world.

When the history books are being printed they sum up the last 25 years in 2 small paragraphs and that's the history.
It has Muslims spreadng and everyone else accepting it blindly.
911 happened not too long ago, to not have travel bans.

If Germany held their border , the refugees would have fought to get in

What do you guys expect?! The situation is so tense, that police in the UK and Germany have no choice but to forcefully suppress any dissent. Once you relax the enforcement of the rules, there can be an uprising, similar to what happened in Eastern Europe in the late 90s (Ceausescu). The discontent of the majority is as bad as it was there. Unfortunately, Westerners have no taste for violent revolution.

We need to distance ourselves diplomatically from the UK. Their treatment of their own citizens is disgusting and their demographic outlook is disastrous. It's no longer just a bad investment, it's immoral.

Over a year in prison for a G-rated facebook comment. Marginally different from North Korea -- except North Korea isn't committing deliberate ethnocultural genocide against its own people therefore can claim the high road.

Last edited:
Already knew where this was going based on the title. Fucking thoughtcrime is real in the UK. Of course selectively enforced. Only a crime when a white guy does it. I mean fuck actually going after hate preachers and the pro sharia crowd it's not like they're causing any mayhem or cultural and literal destruction.

Love Europe but their leaders are taking them down a dark authoritarian hole. Thank god we have the 1st amendment here in the US. As well as the 2nd amendment should they try to take the 1st.

Love Europe but their leaders are taking them down a dark authoritarian hole.

I dont think that's the plan. It's a choice between:

1) cracking down on muslims and refugees--that's sure to cause these people to resist very violently, as they have no fear or respect for anything else that a Saddam Hussein type of government

2) crack down on the domestic population--that's a much easier job for law enforcement

Of course they are choosing 2).

If your culture produces shitty food, you deserve to be replaced.

That's because you've never been to a place that makes food the proper way

You think there isn't a place in Britain turning out good food with good chefs. Typical ignorant right winger comment. Stick to Burger King

That's because you've never been to a place that makes food the proper way

You think there isn't a place in Britain turning out good food with good chefs. Typical ignorant right winger comment. Stick to Burger King

UK does have a rep for crappy food. So please name said restaurants with locations in England that have good food. And they cannot be foreign cuisines.

UK does have a rep for crappy food. So please name said restaurants with locations in England that have good food. And they cannot be foreign cuisines.

Just watch the episode of anthony bourdain and tell me how shitty thst food is.

It all depends on who and how it's prepared. You don't think the country side is turning out delicious animals to eat. They are.

youndont think you can great meals at English pubs. Hell there are places in NYC that make amazing British pub food.

I dont think that's the plan. It's a choice between:

1) cracking down on muslims and refugees--that's sure to cause these people to resist very violently, as they have no fear or respect for anything else that a Saddam Hussein type of government

2) crack down on the domestic population--that's a much easier job for law enforcement

Of course they are choosing 2).

Yeah I get that, but it doesn't make it right to police thoughts and words at all, and it's even worse when done selectively. How can you even say you live and a free society when you can't express your thoughts and opinions without fear of jail time or fines or loss of livelihood? The native population may be docile now but it could get very ugly the more this type of stuff happens, and of course when the next terrorist attack(s) happens. I personally feel like things have only been escalating. The lack of transparency and consistency in policing is definitely not helping.

by arresting people for "stirring up religious hatred!"

A man is facing more than a year behind bars for attempting to stir up religious hatred in Sussex.

Nigel Pelham was charged with eight counts of publishing threatening written material intending to stir up religious hatred against Muslims on dates between February 24 and November 16, 2015 on his own Facebook account.

Sussex Police Hate Crime Sergeant, Peter Allan said: "The charges brought in this case are extremely serious and were only brought against four people in England and Wales during 2016. Nigel Pelham used Facebook to express some truly offensive views, with no understanding of how serious his actions were. Many people see social media as a harmless and sometimes faceless place to air their opinions, however I hope this shows we will not tolerate this type of behaviour and will act when someone reports their concern about what someone is posting.

Finsbury Park attack: Son of hire boss held over Facebook post

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-40347813

Police said a 37-year-old, believed to be the son of an owner of the Rhondda Cynon Taff company whose van was used in Monday's attack, is in custody.

Richard Evans allegedly posted: "It's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

His father, Lee Evans, said he condemned the remarks.

South Wales Police said a 37-year-old man was being held on suspicion of displaying threatening, abusive, insulting written material with intent that is likely to stir up racial hatred.

CBT9T3f.jpg

<18><18><18><18><18>

Reads like a fucking satirical onion piece.
For fuck's sake.

The native population may be docile now but it could get very ugly the more this type of stuff happens, and of course when the next terrorist attack(s) happens.

Nah. Paris has been through many horrible terror attacks, and yet they voted 90% against Le Pen. I don't see Europeans raising up anytime soon. They reserve their hatred for Trump.

The UK has a problem with Imams radicalizing 2nd generation immigrant children. These religious leaders convince young people to join terrorist organizations and murder native Europeans. Yet they spew their hatred and their calls to incite violence with no consequences. Furthermore, their places of worship are safe spaces for terrorists and the planning sites of terror, so much that weapons are even stored at many Mosques.

The solution? Arrest white guys for twitter comments.

I found it filling but as with Ireland, the food seemed bland.
I didn't try the food much in Ireland. Who eats soda bread? I stuck with the beer. I really liked Kilkenny.

I did have a delicious lamb chop sandwich in Vauxhall at the Wheat Sheaf. But that was the exception, plus I was famished. I survived mostly on Samuel Smith's.

Back