The UK is finally cracking down on extremism...

You certainly are.

You're triggered because I said Britain is turning into Britainistan.

I don't get triggered when people (all races) say I live in Bramladesh. I agree with them.

it's okay.

don't worry.

ramadan is almost over so... the attacks will be like once a week instead of everyday. then all you have to worry about is russia. lol

You're triggered because I said Britain is turning into Britainistan.

I don't get triggered when people (all races) say I live in Bramladesh. I agree with them.

Are 95% of the people you know white?

Are 95% of the people you know white?

Yes my friends and family are white. Is it a bad thing that I relate to them? Should I go out of my way and diversify? Does this mean I don't live in Bramladesh? Do you think it's impossible for me to be friends with a minority that grew up around Canadians?

Yes my friends and family are white. Should I go out of my way and diversify? Does this mean I don't live in Bramladesh?

Didn't say friends and family, I said people you know. Including aquaintances, workmates, people you say hi to in the street, people you've drank with more than once. I see a woman in a burka about once a month. I'm not triggered, I;m just disagreeing with you. As someone who lives here.

Go on, post those three pics from 15 years ago of muslims holding up signs and shit, claiming it's evidence to the contrary like you do in every argument.

Yes my friends and family are white. Should I go out of my way and diversify? Does this mean I don't live in Bramladesh?

yeah you racist bastard.

I wouldn't say hating muslims is a race thing... a person can hate a group of people based on a set of insane beliefs they have.

like I hate nazis because that shit is insane and harmful to society
and i also hate people who practice islam because that shit is insane and harmful to society

i mean every time we have to muslim christmas it's like "here come the terrorist attacks followed by SJW's saying it's not all muslims.
well not all nazi's killed the jews, but the sure as fuck supported the system that allowed it to happen.

Same with muslims

And i'm a liberal. Ban me for free speech if you want, but don't think it's alright to ban me for hating someone who hates me. I don't believe in muhammad, I don't think people should be killed who leave the religion and I don't think killing innocents to spread a religion is right. All are things that are being preached by iman's world wide.

People need to grow the fuck up and admit it.

I want to live in a world where Trump died in 2011 due to throat cancer, and Christopher Hitchens is our president........

Didn't say friends and family, I said people you know. Including aquaintances, workmates, people you say hi to in the street, people you've drank with more than once. I see a woman in a burka about once a month. I'm not triggered, I;m just disagreeing with you. As someone who lives here.

Yeah my work has racial quotas. We got one of each! They love me lol They probably miss me too, been off work for a while.

Go on, post those three pics from 15 years ago of muslims holding up signs and shit, claiming it's evidence to the contrary like you do in every argument.

I think this is an argument to have with your fellow countrymen that are claiming otherwise. There's also plenty of videos.

yeah you racist bastard.

I wouldn't say hating muslims is a race thing... a person can hate a group of people based on a set of insane beliefs they have.

like I hate nazis because that shit is insane and harmful to society
and i also hate people who practice islam because that shit is insane and harmful to society

i mean every time we have to muslim christmas it's like "here come the terrorist attacks followed by SJW's saying it's not all muslims.
well not all nazi's killed the jews, but the sure as fuck supported the system that allowed it to happen.

Same with muslims

And i'm a liberal. Ban me for free speech if you want, but don't think it's alright to ban me for hating someone who hates me. I don't believe in muhammad, I don't think people should be killed who leave the religion and I don't think killing innocents to spread a religion is right. All are things that are being preached by iman's world wide.

People need to grow the fuck up and admit it.

There's no hate involved. Only truth.

Back