"The UFC says Tony won't ever fight Conor"

How DC saying shit to hype his training partner is "UFC confirm"? Stupid clickbait.

Can't force Tony to defend when the actual Champ won't even defend.

If you consider Conor the actual Champ.

Should they strip his title?

a30ed72aa9c3ea2d9c60697d14ec0c16.jpg

"UFC says"

DC couldn't be more vague if he tried

He's just trying to get his boy Khabib a big fight

Its so weird that even Helwani who is in a twitter discussion with DC right now isnt asking about the Conor comment

"The UFC says Tony won't ever fight Conor so that's not an option".

I would like to hear some push back on this ^^^ from the UFC you can't have a disputed Champ not facing off against the interim champ in a professional combat sport for no other reason than you don't want to..?

You strip him and he can go promote his circus show...

I posted this in Feb, you will never see that fraud McG in the Octagon again, not facing an opponent. Jumping a ref from behind is a whole different story:

Agreed fully, he is a huge draw now, the biggest in MMA in fact. But he will no longer be if the fight with Floyd is allowed to take place. I believe he gets absolutely embarrassed by Floyd, and if/when that happens the UFC loses big time. Conor and Floyd are the only ones set to benefit from that fight. If what I believe happens actually does, and Conor is totally embarrassed, he will no longer care what state his drawing power is, as he will be set for life, but the UFC will lose their biggest draw to date. I truly believe this may be what finally pushed the GSP negotiations to a mutually agreeable solution.

Feb 21, 2017

What a joke. The UFC has a champion that hasn't even defended the title yet because he just doesn't feel like it.

<<And by the way Ufc says tony won’t ever fight Conor so that’s not an option.>>

Tony won't ever fight Conor, or Conor won't ever fight Tony

Not suprising. I said before they are just stalling so they will have a media blitz when they finally announce Conor's fight. They know the backlash is gonna happen.

Tony has options though, khabib is hardly a lock at this point.

Cant make a man fight when he already has 10 life fortunes, could very possibly lose/take damage, already has a secured legacy/accomplishments, and could make twice as much fighting Nate for a 3rd time who he knows he could beat.

its just reality. you can say all you want about Conor but hes not "scared" of anybody. hes just more of a business at this point rather than fighter. Nate brings more money. De La Hoya or Floyd2 brings more money. At the end of the day what is this sport? Prize fighting. Conor is going to go for the biggest prize, regardless what hardcore fans feel about it.
Man, all of that is fine. But just vacate the belt then. They can't make him unify the belt, let him do the money fights, but you can't just carry around the belt, not defend it, not unify it, and fight a guy who hasn't fought at LW in 2 years. that's bullshit. Conor can do what he wants, but defend or vacate motherfucker.

Khabib is already booked to fight edson in 5 weeks. WTF is DC talking about?
I'll say what i said when Aldo was interim champ and Conor still wouldn't fight in FW. No way, no how should anyone defend an interim belt, when the real champ who's healthy isn't defending the real one.

Cant make a man fight when he already has 10 life fortunes, could very possibly lose/take damage, already has a secured legacy/accomplishments, and could make twice as much fighting Nate for a 3rd time who he knows he could beat.

its just reality. you can say all you want about Conor but hes not "scared" of anybody. hes just more of a business at this point rather than fighter. Nate brings more money. De La Hoya or Floyd2 brings more money. At the end of the day what is this sport? Prize fighting. Conor is going to go for the biggest prize, regardless what hardcore fans feel about it.

Oh, please make the DLH fight. Really, I'd like to see him really get over his skis and start popping off to Canelo or GGG. But in MMA, I want him to take his lumps too. His chances against Nate are pretty damn good as it is, because Nate has gotten lumped up so much over the years. Conor needs to acquire the same type of scar tissue in his face, to even up the stakes.

The last thing I want is Nate to fight Woodley before the trilogy.

Spoken like a filthy casual

Me reading this post
tenor.gif

Back