"The UFC says Tony won't ever fight Conor"

Makes sense. They will do whatever they can to make Conor/Khabib happen instead, but make sure Khabib is injured like he always is but force him to fight anyways.

Cant make a man fight when he already has 10 life fortunes, could very possibly lose/take damage, already has a secured legacy/accomplishments, and could make twice as much fighting Nate for a 3rd time who he knows he could beat.

its just reality. you can say all you want about Conor but hes not "scared" of anybody. hes just more of a business at this point rather than fighter. Nate brings more money. De La Hoya or Floyd2 brings more money. At the end of the day what is this sport? Prize fighting. Conor is going to go for the biggest prize, regardless what hardcore fans feel about it.
Yeah we get that. The question is, why is he still champion then? I think that's the main complaint people have. I don't care who he fights, just move on with the division already.

Cant make a man fight when he already has 10 life fortunes, could very possibly lose/take damage, already has a secured legacy/accomplishments, and could make twice as much fighting Nate for a 3rd time who he knows he could beat.

its just reality. you can say all you want about Conor but hes not "scared" of anybody. hes just more of a business at this point rather than fighter. Nate brings more money. De La Hoya or Floyd2 brings more money. At the end of the day what is this sport? Prize fighting. Conor is going to go for the biggest prize, regardless what hardcore fans feel about it.
Ok great. He's rich. He can do all of that if he wants. Go get his ass kicked by retired boxers, get smashed by GSP, etc. all for a ton of money. But why is he holding on to a belt and holding up a division still if he has no intentions of defending or being a legitimate champ?

sorry man love ya
hahah.

dont worry, this is a short term gimmick. i was banking on cody to beat tj and lost a kit bet.

im not really this passionate bout dc. quite the opposite, but thought to embrace it for a month.

<45><45><45>

Khabib is scheduled to fight Barboza next month right? Or did I miss something?

Total BS, Khabib doesnt deserve Tony.

and DC being the slimy company man helping by putting pressure on a fellow fighter to sign a fight.

Asshole move.

Does Conor fans even care if he fight anymore, his fans are just bunch losers living off of Conor, which is pretty sad. If he doesn't want to defend his belt, the UFC should just stripe him and move along. There's no way Tony should be defending his interim belt when the champion is clearly healthy.

Khabib does not deserved Tony, hes a great fighter but he fight once a year, always get injured and his bs ass Rumboton.

Khabib is scheduled to fight Barboza next month right? Or did I miss something?
No, you're correct. But he's an AKA member, which means he doesn't think he ever has to beat anyone and the UFC will just give him things no matter how inactive he is.

Khabib signed to fight Edson. Sit the fuck down, DC. Your boy has a likely chance to not make weight and you want to throw him to the interim champ already? DC needs to gtfo. If Tony didn't beef it up with him he wouldn't be posting idiotic comments like that.

JJ = Juice Junkie

That's some weak sh!t man you can do better DC = Default Champ killz that ^^^ come back try again ultraman here some inspiration, you can actually see when the T bol kicks in on Jon seen through filtered cameras..

Txi7VAA.gif

Lol at Conor being afraid of anybody. Looked to me like he was all in for the end of the year vs. Tony then he went and did some stupid shit and fucked it up. He lost his temper and lost the end of year spot.

You really buy that crap ? Even if you dont believe Conor did that shit on purpose ( like many do ) to get out of a title defense , then atleast you should consider the fact that there werent even rumors of a Conor fight 6 weeks out from 219.

Khabib signed to fight Edson. Sit the fuck down, DC. Your boy has a likely chance to not make weight and you want to throw him to the interim champ already? DC needs to gtfo. If Tony didn't beef it up with him he wouldn't be posting idiotic comments like that.
Not to mention that DC fought well before Tony and hasn't done shit since the UFC gave him his paper belt back. Seems he could go ahead and give this card a main event, unless he's still recovering from that concussion Jones gave him.

Not to mention that DC fought well before Tony and hasn't done shit since the UFC gave him his paper belt back. Seems he could go ahead and give this card a main event, unless he's still recovering from that concussion Jones gave him.
I agree, DC should be fully recovered now. Volkan vs DC sounds good to me. They might just leave cyborg vs holly as the main event though.

I agree, DC should be fully recovered now. Volkan vs DC sounds good to me. They might just leave cyborg vs holly as the main event though.
Well, Volkan might not be a go after getting arrested over the weekend, but I'd be willing to bet Gus, OSP, Manuwa, Glover or someone else would be happy to step in, if it's not beneath DC to defend his 'title' after 5 months.

Well, Volkan might not be a go after getting arrested over the weekend, but I'd be willing to bet Gus, OSP, Manuwa, Glover or someone else would be happy to step in, if it's not beneath DC to defend his 'title' after 5 months.
Your probably right but Volkan seems he will post bail soon... I hope I am right about that. Gus vs DC 2 would be amazing too and you know OSP always brings it.

I still can't figure out why Khabib deserves a title shot. I seriously can't remember the last time I've seen him fight. Even with the surgery, baby and Mayweather fights, Conor us way more active than Khabib. He's also never missed weight or pulled out of a fight.

I like DC as an analyst but this is completely unprofessional.

Canner is the biggest paperchamp in any sport. He and his fans are the filth of mma..

Back