The start of Groovy's run~

and who gives a fook about ya, POS?

View attachment 458115

fuckyou.gif

Myriddin my friend, you wrote paragraphs upon paragraphs last time when all I wanted was to save you some heartache. You root for false GOAT's like Conor and refuse to see the real greatness like Khabib. You follow the sheep when the pack of wolves is right there waiting for you. Maybe you are a saddist and enjoy the pain of your fav fighters, always rooting for the loser and then make excuses in the end.
You are a very stubborn guy though and no matter what you'll have excuses ready for Cando Canatta. Well, have fun rooting for the loser for the hundredth time. After this maybe you can join the bandwagon of somebody like Zabit who reeks of greatness as opposed to a rotten can of tuna like Lando.
You should pay closer attention to what real fight fans are saying... & why we love Groovy win or lose. now move on & go back to watching your live sparring sessions. Perhaps when I get some more time I'll help you see the difference between a fighter that fights & a timid fighter that just piles up wins. Which one entertains you more? We'll go through that one day... or you could just read the mass of people in these threads saying the same thing.

You should pay closer attention to what real fight fans are saying... & why we love Groovy win or lose. now move on & go back to watching your live sparring sessions. Perhaps when I get some more time I'll help you see the difference between a fighter that fights & a timid fighter that just piles up wins. Which one entertains you more? We'll go through that one day... or you could just read the mass of people in these threads saying the same thing.
I would love to see your boy Cando's face at the end of a round with 'live sparring' fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov. Although it was a long time ago Khabib was fighting people at that level and let's have it right, your boy is never going top five.

I would love to see your boy Cando's face at the end of a round with 'live sparring' fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov. Although it was a long time ago Khabib was fighting people at that level and let's have it right, your boy is never going top five.
Rekt
<{Heymansnicker}>

Imagine Lando in a sparring session with Khabib. Cando Canatta would be the first death in the octagon.

says the moron who keeps lickin´ the other weirdo darkasshole´s boots in the other groovy thread...lmao

guess what? he jus´got owned in the other thread...

I have no idea what yo're talking about or who "Can do" is.

Last edited:
How the hell was the teymur fight "razor close"?

Why you running from me Myriddin's chihuahua? @DaPunkMinowaMan lmao

{<jordan}
If you don't have the nut's to properly tag me in a post in which you reference me then what does that say about the validity of your post?

You've got some kind of un-used energy regarding me or maybe just people who like Groovy... & you're trying to make a stand, but you're falling really short. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here but you've definitely accomplished boring me to death.

How the hell was the teymur fight "razor close"?
J1PWKic.gif

Round 1 - was clearly Groovy'z. Teymur waz hit hard & visibly rocked. That's a huge criteria in judging that for some reason was not accounted for. Lando also took him down briefly... & those little scrambles don't really amount to much imo if the guy gets back up... but Lando did throw him down twice... so it's something. Teymur later got cut by a right.

Round 2 - waz basically a tie until the end of the round. Right before the bell Teymur did the 3 kneez in the clinch (that were all blocked… but it was hard to realize that live) followed by a right cross... & that waz the thing that won him that round.... by only a smiggin due to that final flurry. Both had some big shots & some mediocre shots. Really was super close & that fight was decided by those few strikes at the end of the round.

3rd round - Shot count THAT LANDED waz very close... but we gotta give it to Teymur for the takedownz alone since the striking waz that close.

If you don't have the nut's to properly tag me in a post in which you reference me then what does that say about the validity of your post?

You've got some kind of un-used energy regarding me or maybe just people who like Groovy... & you're trying to make a stand, but you're falling really short. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here but you've definitely accomplished boring me to death.

You aren't bored, you are just tired of running from me. Myriddin you are an autist and your bandwagon sucks. You'll be relegated to the low tier forums when Cando gets cut.

You aren't bored, you are just tired of running from me. Myriddin you are an autist and your bandwagon sucks. You'll be relegated to the low tier forums when Cando gets cut.
Autiism is a serious disease & you making jokes about it really low class.

Whatever happens to Groovy has nothing to do with me. I'm a fan. Nothing more nothing less. It's you OT style trolls that make more of it than it is. I've watched the rise & fall of every fighter that's ever fought in the UFC. Your narrow focus shows what a newb you are.

Just so you know... Groovy got this. Try watching some tape on what's his name in the OS. Groovy's pretty unique but he's not that reckless. That guy just got to the UFC a bit early imo.

Autiism is a serious disease & you making jokes about it really low class.

Whatever happens to Groovy has nothing to do with me. I'm a fan. Nothing more nothing less. It's you OT style trolls that make more of it than it is. I've watched the rise & fall of every fighter that's ever fought in the UFC. Your narrow focus shows what a newb you are.

Just so you know... Groovy got this. Try watching some tape on what's his name in the OS. Groovy's pretty unique but he's not that reckless. That guy just got to the UFC a bit early imo.

First of all, my sincere apologies for making fun of your autism. You seemed pretty autist but I had no idea you actually had it.

Secondly, Cando Canatta is going to lose yet again because that is what he does. Its in his blood to be a loser, just like it is in your blood to root for the losers.

Back