The start of Groovy's run~

I love groovy threads. They actually make the platinum train more legit by comparison.
I love talking to you... it makes conversations with @Clippy seem to have so much more substance. Come to think of it, I do like a crackle better than a butter finger... FTW. :cool:

Hope Lando can turn it around he showed all the potential in the world against Ferguson.
LOL ferg murdered him. Only one to finish him actually and looked like skull went through a wood chipper after fight. I'd say he showed potentail vs makdesi.

LOL ferg murdered him. Only one to finish him actually and looked like skull went through a wood chipper after fight. I'd say he showed potentail vs makdesi.
stfu.gif

Was a short notice fight, ya tool!

Mike Perry has more followers on sherdog than this Lando guy yet he has his own emoji.
I think Platinum just has some haters in the Admin
sjw97sx.gif

Is this the guy who lost to Drakkar Noir Klose? This "Lando" obsession is old by now
Interesting... I recall inviting over a 100 fans to this party but don't see your name on the guest list.

Perhaps your lost... kindly allow me to show you to the exit.

tenor.gif

Perfect timing... I just talked to someone you should hang out with in the post directly above this one. That post is for you too.... please let us know when you've had your fill of live sparring sessions. Hopefully it won't be too late to join fight club by the time you come to your senses.

By the way, your analysis is way off. If you're really interested, I can explain Groovy's evolution... or perhaps you could take an interest yourself & watch some of his fights back to back. His evolution is very obvious from one fight to the next.

Oh no, please explain to me his "evolution". I've seen all of his fights in the UFC so far and I haven't seen any significant improvements in his game. His record reflects it.

Three days after I was born....Lando was born.

multiple incarnation confirmed.

Friend you never listen to me but it is my duty to warn you every time. Cando Canatta is born to lose. It is in his blood. He will lose again and go to bellator. Once he goes to Bellator, I think he will get some wins. I am trying to save you from another disappointment but I know you are very stubborn. Good luck my friend Myriddin.

Friend you never listen to me but it is my duty to warn you every time. Cando Canatta is born to lose. It is in his blood. He will lose again and go to bellator. Once he goes to Bellator, I think he will get some wins. I am trying to save you from another disappointment but I know you are very stubborn. Good luck my friend Myriddin.
frank.gif

Oh no, please explain to me his "evolution". I've seen all of his fights in the UFC so far and I haven't seen any significant improvements in his game. His record reflects it.
The interesting thing is that you are coming across sarcastically like my enthusiasm to share his evolution was some sort of game. However, you will find that he learned a very valuable lesson in the Teymur fight & it's very evident in watching the Green fight that he had been working very hard at addressing the issue, as he was bringing it at a higher level in the 2nd & 3rd vs Green.

Perhaps if you're more of a cheetoe guy than a guy who actually has done some training or cardio work in your life, you will not understand that Cardio takes years to develop. You don't just determine that you want better cardio for this camp & you wave a magic wand & you get it... but if you watch the Teymur fight & then watch the Green fight... you will notice the difference in Cardio if you pay attention to that.

I have a feeling you're happier trolling than actually watching tape with a genuine interest in the truth... but that said...

It is however a fact that Groovy hired a strength & conditioning coach after that fight.

That was announced May 2017... & then in July 2017 he hired Harry st. Ledger as his grappling coach.

He belted up to Brown belt in BJJ Oct, 2017

From the Green fight to the Klose fight, he tried to take a different approach. He wanted to ease back in the 1st so that he didn't burn all his energy & that he would have more int he 2nd & 3rd. It was very clear he did.

Aside from the cut he got ( & it is what it is that he cuts & bruises easier than most) he outstruck & out worked Klose in the 2nd & 3rd, but he lost the 1st. The judges only gave Klose the 2nd because of the cut. God knows why they gave Klose the 3rd because that was very easily Groovy's round. & don't quote me judges decissions or google searches... watch it for yourself & tell me what you see.

So here you have a guy who gassed in the Teymur fight... gave it his all & lasted longer in the Green fight... & then was very strong in the 3rd in his fight after that. It's a very clear evolution.

Perhaps, just to make it simple.... maybe you could watch the 3rd vs Teymur... & then watch the 3rd vs Klose. Surely then you'll see the evolution. I don't know what else you want. You have a young & exciting fighter who is doing all the best things he can do... but you sit there on your high horse reigning judgement down when he's working so hard to entertain you & doing all the right things in order to improve.

Last edited:
You are so considerate for once again keeping a protective eye on my :eek::eek::eek:ile soul. I would thank you if you weren't so wrong & had actually watched some tape on this wild child.

Hey, it's MMA & anything cn happen... & his haymakers could land. so there's a very small possibility Groovy gets caught... just as anyone can get caught... but the cards are really stacked in favor of Groovy on this fight. So maybe sit this one out. Even if it did happen... nobody really thinks it's going to happen & so your commentary ahead of time will be acknowledged as a lucky guess at best.

I suppose you'll have some nice fun trolling me & the others for a while though. I sincerely apologize that that's what you consider fun, but I meant so much more for you. I really wanted you to find happiness & vibe on things you enjoy because they're fun. It saddens me that the things that make you happy is the sorrow of others. I never wanted you to blame yourself. You keep fighting the good fight & eventually you will realize that holding so much resentment for the past is only a small part of the whole & nobody really cares. ... including yourself if you think about it. You are probably bored to death with your own concerns by now too if I'm reading you correctly. You must however go through this phase on your own. Nobody can request you to move on... you must see the futility of it yourself & make your own decision to move on. It can happen just as quick as snapping your fingers. One day, you'll just seem to get it. In the meantime though... just try to enjoy yourself here & there as best you can.

The interesting thing is that you are coming across sarcastically like my enthusiasm to share his evolution was some sort of game. However, you will find that he learned a very valuable lesson in the Teymur fight & it's very evident in watching the Green fight that he had been working very hard at addressing the issue, as he was bringing it at a higher level in the 2nd & 3rd vs Green.

Perhaps if you're more of a cheetoe guy than a guy who actually has done some training or cardio work in your life, you will not understand that Cardio takes years to develop. You don't just determine that you want better cardio for this camp & you wave a magic wand & you get it... but if you watch the Teymur fight & then watch the Green fight... you will notice the difference in Cardio if you pay attention to that.

I have a feeling you're happier trolling than actually watching tape with a genuine interest in the truth... but that said...

It is however a fact that Groovy hired a strength & conditioning coach after that fight.

That was announced May 2017... & then in July 2017 he hired Harry st. Ledger as his grappling coach.

He belted up to Brown belt in BJJ Oct, 2017

From the Green fight to the Klose fight, he tried to take a different approach. He wanted to ease back in the 1st so that he didn't burn all his energy & that he would have more int he 2nd & 3rd. It was very clear he did.

Aside from the cut he got ( & it is what it is that he cuts & bruises easier than most) he outstruck & out worked Klose in the 2nd & 3rd, but he lost the 1st. The judges only gave Klose the 2nd because of the cut. God knows why they gave Klose the 3rd because that was very easily Groovy's round. & don't quote me judges decissions or google searches... what it for yourself & tell me what you see.

So here you have a guy who gassed int he Teymur fight... gave it his all & lasted longer int he Green fight... & then was very strong in the 3rd in his fight after that. It's a very clear evolution.

Perhaps, just to make it simple.... maybe you could watch the 3rd vs Teymur... & then watch the 3rd vs Klose. Surely then you'll see the evolution. I don't know what else you want. You have a young & exciting fighter who is doing all the best things he can do... but you sit there on your high horse reigning judgement down when he's working so hard to entertain you & doing all the right things in order to improve.

So here's the thing. You talk about how much he's evolved as a fighter, and yet his results are worse than when he started. You are delusional. He's an exciting fighter who will lose as many fights as he wins.

So here's the thing. You talk about how much he's evolved as a fighter, and yet his results are worse than when he started. You are delusional. He's an exciting fighter who will lose as many fights as he wins.
Here's the thing...

Everyone knows he won the Green fight... so try getting real instead of quoting records.

Back