The SF 49ers new HC, GM & QB?

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
HC: Josh McDaniels
GM: Nick Caserio
QB: Jimmy Garoppolo

I like it. Means they'll all be back with the Pats within a year.

Bill Walsh, Carmen Policy, and Joe Montana?

Come on Silicon Valley, you've got the funds --- make it happen!

These guys have all agreed to interviews, still not overly realistic but :

HC: Josh McDaniels or Kyle Shanahan
GM: Scott Pioli or Louis Riddick
QB: Any of Kizer Mitch Watson that falls into the 2nd round

Pats assistant coaches all have a great track record when they become Head Coaches, as well as their backup QBs when they become starters. Full proof plan right there

These guys have all agreed to interviews, still not overly realistic but :

HC: Josh McDaniels or Kyle Shanahan
GM: Scott Pioli or Louis Riddick
QB: Any of Kizer Mitch Watson that falls into the 2nd round
Pioli is a fucking can. He ran the Chiefs to the ground.

Pioli is a fucking can. He ran the Chiefs to the ground.
Cheifs fans rightfully hate him (even though he added way better players then Baalke has.) But he has been great in ATL. Falcons have built that team on the 3 drafts he has been there. I would prefer a retread to a assistant out of the file system (rumored to be interviewing)

I'm definitely hoping for McDaniels & Garopollo. I'm not sure about GM.

I'm anti Jimmy G. No way I'm giving up the cost to get him

Coach: Rex Ryan
GM: Rob Ryan
QB: Mark Sanchez

we can only hope

I'm anti Jimmy G. No way I'm giving up the cost to get him
This. The guy had like two good games with a master game planner and an extremely talented offense. Plus we'd have to sign him for major money. He might be good but hes probably Matt Flynn. Rather stay cheap and draft a project.

He can't be worse than Krap.

"Paging Jed York, paging Jed York....your fanbase is calling, please pick up courtesy phone."

Why don't the De Bartalos just punk York for the team like they are collecting lunch money? I mean shit, they have the mob muscle to pull it off.

Wrong. And being better then Kaep isn't the bar we should be shooting for

I know Garopollo is mostly unproven but I'd gladly give him a shot if it meant getting rid of Kraperdink. The sooner Krap is off the team the better. That guy is a disgrace to life, and the 49ers. But mostly life.

Plus, if McDaniels becomes the head coach I feel like he and Jimmy would (continue to) work well together. McDaniels would be a good guy for continuing to build him. I'd gladly be willing to give them both a chance.

Back