The SF 49ers new HC, GM & QB?

I assume some of them must have worked with him before under Kubiak.. I can't find which reporter mentioned it now, but said he has a connection to them.

Don't get all worked up yet, was a casual rumor
Well Denver's fired just about every offensive position coach that they have but the defensive guys all signed extensions so they're under contract for one more season.

Not just in but has been in for awhile now

If some how we got Eli that would be a blessing. We have to move on from our QB roster less than mediocre doesn't cut it. We have one of the best defenses and O line in the game so Smith and Kaep looked good. Although Smith has seem to improve and Kaep get's worse. Jed is a liberal so he's going to support Kaep more which why I think he remain the start even after being around 0 and 7 but either way I don't care much about politics as long as 49ers are winning.

Jeb alone destroyed the once glorious franchise. Kaep is cancerous to team unity. He needs to go.

Looks like it's gonna happen.

He did a great job last time he was in the NFC west as the Rams OC.

latest

We we're such a physical team on both sides of the ball. The rotating retiree door with Willis and Borland didn't help. Also not being able to resign anyone hurt the team. I really can't think of any big re-signing's besides Bowman.

2FRq_-n1u6Gc_z1VFEaagaw7lnXZtNe2OTuifgUAaDQ.jpg

All this happened because of Jed.

york-meme.jpg

If Shanahan doesn't accept Niners offer the franchise is doomed. @Adamant @Coolthulu

Thankfully Cable has taken his name out. So if Shanahan declines, I have no idea what they will do.

I hope the Falcons can beat the Packers, but whenever their season ends, hopefully he signs on with SanFran

Jeb alone destroyed the once glorious franchise. Kaep is cancerous to team unity. He needs to go.
Kaep is cancerous to team unity? He won the Lee Eshmont award this year which is voted on by your TEAMMATES. The award is given annually to the player who embodies Eshmont’s “inspirational and courageous play.”

I thought it was hilarious he won that award this year because he shows how out of touch fans and the media are with the going-ons in the locker room acting like Colin was causing fracturing between the players.

Not only is Kaep loved by his teammates he was the most liked on the entire team lol.

Last edited:
We need a DC with some experience now, not sure there are many options out there.

(Don't say a Ryan brother)

Kaep is cancerous to team unity? He won the Lee Eshmont award this year which is voted on by your TEAMMATES. The award is given annually to the player who embodies Eshmont’s “inspirational and courageous play.”

I thought it was hilarious he won that award this year because he shows how out of touch fans and the media are with the going-ons in the locker room acting like Colin was causing fracturing between the players.

Not only is Kaep loved by his teammates he was the most liked on the entire team lol.

The Niners became pussified because of Jeb. And management couldn't trade Kaep last year because not a single team wanted him. Len Eshmont is turning over in his grave.

18ybban17xcl3jpg.jpg

Thankfully Cable has taken his name out. So if Shanahan declines, I have no idea what they will do.

I hope the Falcons can beat the Packers, but whenever their season ends, hopefully he signs on with SanFran

It's all in on Shanahan now or Jeb is gonna get hanged.

Well, for the first time since Harbaugh, this is a hire I'm not initially disappointed in.

If Jed had any balls he would cut Kaep.

If he was a man, he would. Regardless of what some of his teammates or any idiots out there think about it, he's poison for the locker room and needs to be cut out and discarded like the malignant tumor he is.

Back