Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
4 of the 4 are now proven liars.

And I never even heard of this one but the most compromised is Blasey Fraud who was caught lying several times to the Senate.
"I try to tell the truth when I can". What is your excuse? Or do you have some alternative definition of our english word "proof"?

We all know that Kavanaugh raped this chick even though she’s denying it.

#impeach

Ford said she is dropping the matter, post any proof of ramirez and I'll knock it down
Yeah 15 minutes of fame and a million in go fund me seems to have that effect on people. The ford fiasco wasn’t even cold and the liberals we’re already gearing up for the next round of bs,the caravan.

WOW! Who could have suspected this!?!?!

<mma3>

“Where was it?”
“I don’t know”

“When was it?”
“I don’t know”

“How did you get there?”
“I don’t know”

“How did you get home”
“I don’t know”

“What neighborhood was it?”
“I don’t know”

“Was it upstairs or downstairs?”
“I don’t know”

Sounds like a Jeff Sessions hearing.

She should be in jail.

look, it's Trump's black guy voter!!!! I've always wondered what that guy's story is and if that wig is a a one piece with the beard...if so, where can we buy? I don't see it on the MAGA store. And look at that dude behind him, both of them actually. LOL

michaeltheblackman.jpg

She literally could NOT press charges.

Actually, I believe there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault in that area. She could actually file a police report.

She won't though, because reasons.

Anybody caught making false rape accusations should get whatever penalty an actual rapist gets.
Falsely accusing Kav is one of the lowest points the dems have reached yet, absolutely disgusting.

Wait a minute, it appears that this woman is not actually accuser #4, but is a person who claimed to be accuser #4 and has admitted lying about it.
People claim to be the serial killer whenever onenis on the loose too

Still put her in jail

Actually, I believe there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault in that area. She could actually file a police report.

She won't though, because reasons.
Aside from her personal reasons, there are two good reasons why not. First, it may not even qualify under the statute of limitations - it may not meet the definition of a crime with no limitation, and charging that would require prosecutorial discretion - and that leads to the second reason, that almost no prosecutors would touch this one.

A good reason not to press charges but also to come forward would be if she doesn't think he should be in prison in 2018 for that, but also should not be on the Supreme Court. It's not like this requires much brain power to work out.

So this woman admitted that she did it just to get attention. For everyone that wanted him fried and auto assumed him being guilty should be ashamed bc an attention whore literally tried to ruin this mans life over something that wasn’t true.

FD96E4EB-4A99-45FE-8E91-A7DD2888B2D6.jpeg

Aside from her personal reasons, there are two good reasons why not. First, it may not even qualify under the statute of limitations - it may not meet the definition of a crime with no limitation, and charging that would require prosecutorial discretion - and that leads to the second reason, that almost no prosecutors would touch this one.

A good reason not to press charges but also to come forward would be if she doesn't think he should be in prison in 2018 for that, but also should not be on the Supreme Court. It's not like this requires much brain power to work out.

Or she's just lying.

I like how you acknowledge this being a ridiculous legal case that would be laughed out of the courts, but are totally fine with it being used to a ruin somebody. That's a despicable stance to take. It doesn't matter to you at all if a case can actually be proven, as long as nobody goes to jail.

Smears are A-Okay!

Back