Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Oh but he was such a fucking pussy for getting fired up over something as insignificant as false rape accusations....

New lows daily from the left....new....lows....daily....

Uhhh like I said, in the post you quoted, I've barely kept up with this story, particularly because I'm not an American, so I have no idea who you're talking about. I'm not familiar with the specifics of the story. Literally all I knew was that a supreme Court nominee was accused of some sort of sexual assault.

Also, I don't like playing the "But liberals! But conservatives!" game either. It's fucking boring and gets in the way of actual discussion.
You’ve never heard of Blasey Ford but you’re on a WR thread commenting about Justice Kavanaugh.....smh......

Anxiety. There was about a year-long period when I had random panic attacks while driving and it made me fearful of going over bridges or getting stuck in city traffic. I now have no problem with it, and I had no problem with it in the years before. It would especially make sense that a woman who is being thrust into the national spotlight for being a victim of sexual assault would have anxious flare ups.

Also, how is her fear of flying material whatsoever now that she has in fact testified?

Under oath, Ford justified her "surf travel (Hawai'', Costa Rica, Pacific Islands and French Polynesia)" hobby, along with her flights as part of her "oceanography, Hawai'an and Tahitian culture" interests, by claiming "it's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation."

Please explain how this makes sense.

Accuracy, please.

She isn't the 'Jane Doe' who made the allegation in the letter sent to Harris. She is a person who heard about it and falsely claimed that it was herself. There is still a Jane Doe with an allegation.
Right, but the funny part here is that you STILL havn't yet figured out you've been had.

No, they haven't, because Ford and Ramirez were both credible witnesses with fairly well-supported accounts. Ford's testimony was solid and was backed up by years-old notes. Ramirez's story was likewise backed up by several personal emails exchanged between multiple persons months before the nomination.

This woman was never even known to the public, and seems to just be a person akin to the wackos who call into police stations claiming to be the Zodiac killer, when we all know that's Ted Cruz. I personally had never even heard of her until just now. I for one was actually expecting it to be that Svetnick lady.
“Where was it?”
“I don’t know”

“When was it?”
“I don’t know”

“How did you get there?”
“I don’t know”

“How did you get home”
“I don’t know”

“What neighborhood was it?”
“I don’t know”

“Was it upstairs or downstairs?”
“I don’t know”

....that’s not even mentioning the big whoppers: “we put a second door in because I suffered claustrophobia over my assault”

And your favorite: “I’m afraid of flying” but a neat little temporary fear that occurred for the first time after turning 52 after never experiencing that fear for the first 51 years of her life. I mean there are disingenuous people and then there are people like @Trotsky who take dishonesty to a whole new level.

And of course there’s the mother one
“Did you ever discuss polygraphs with anyone”?
“No”

And of course her and her fellow liar got caught out on that one.

But thanks Trotsky for being the lone liberal that wants everyone to believe she still has some credibility.

Under oath, Ford justified her "surf travel (Hawai'', Costa Rica, Pacific Islands and French Polynesia)" hobby, along with her flights as part of her "oceanography, Hawai'an and Tahitian culture" interests, by claiming "it's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation."

It doesn’t. Trotsky stooped to a new low trying to justify that one.

“Oh I had a temporary fear of traffic and bridges.....”

Pfffft

Impeach him. He sexually assaulted a 15 year old and then lied over and over, perjuring himself. Surely liberals must continue to fight for good? They all believed her. Kamala Harris said so.
That would require a friendly House which will have to wait a week. They might avenge Anita Hill while they are at it.

He got confirmed. There wasn't much else to do. I don't think she ever wanted to press charges, just let it be known he wasn't SC material.

What else do you want liberals to want?
She literally could NOT press charges.

If it's not ford then who cares.
Well, it's yet more evidence that some left-wing activist women are not above lying about rape to try to destroy their political enemies.

There should be massive penalties for people like this. False reports are destructive to both the falsely accused and the legitimately assaulted. If true, lock the bitch up.

Someone looking for their fifteen minutes or a political move

Right.

Again, I'm not an American, so I basically ignored the story as it doesn't really affect me. Though I knew a lot of women who did get very interested, generally because of their own history of sexual abuse made the story extremely triggering.
I’m an American, it didn’t affect anybody.

Great timing at least. That should fire up a few more GOP voters to the polls.

She was also in Delaware at the time she said that. One of many suspect comments

Back