Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Her team begging for 10PM tomorrow night to decide, right now. Breaking news after the below.
Glad Grassley called them out. Gave them until 10PM tonight or said he'd hold the vote Monday. She has been given every opportunity. Time to shit or get off the pot. No more delays. Monday or never. I love it.
DEADLINE: 10PM TONIGHT -- VOTE MONDAY IF NO RESPONSE...
Lawyer Caught On Camera: 'Going To Resist'...
Republicans decline to subpoena classmate, rejects other demands... Developing...
The fact they won't call witnesses makes it an obvious joke. I know why they dont want to...

Not really. Anything asserted without evidence can be just as easily dismissed without evidence. Logical, I know.
There are corroborating witnesses. Yet you are, I imagine, unfazed by the fact that the Republicans under no circumstances will allow them to testify under oath.

There are corroborating witnesses. Yet you are, I imagine, unfazed by the fact that the Republicans under no circumstances will allow them to testify under oath.
Who are these witnesses?

Really?

How about the guy in the room with her and Kavanaugh during the alleged incident...his long time friend no less.
And how is he ESTABLISHED as a witness? I'll tell you. HE'S NOT. Next one.

This is such a joke.

Kavanaugh is a douchebag either way. This little teenage incident makes no difference other than the fact that the timing might give the Dems a way to block another Repub appointed judge completely if Kavanaugh is forced to step out.

And how is he ESTABLISHED as a witness? I'll tell you. HE'S NOT. Next one.
Lol...wut? She named the guy, Mark Judge, a well known friend and drinking buddy of Brett Kavanaugh.

This is such a joke.

Kavanaugh is a douchebag either way. This little teenage incident makes no difference other than the fact that the timing might give the Dems a way to block another Repub appointed judge completely if Kavanaugh is forced to step out.
This

I thought ass floss was perfectly acceptable on this fine forum. I will testify in under oath that I'm harmless.

Would you like us to tell you why that post can get you an infraction?

Lol...wut? She named the guy, Mark Judge, a well known friend and drinking buddy of Brett Kavanaugh.
The same dude that says the assault didn't happen? You for real? You are displaying an otherworldly level of grasping-at-straws.

The same dude that says the assault didn't happen? You for real?
Yes, still for real. His statement might as well have said he was on Pluto playing cricket at the time of the incident...there are no consequences for lying in a personal letter.

Notice how the letter specifies he wont testify under oath.

Her team begging for 10PM tomorrow night to decide, right now. Breaking news after the below.
Glad Grassley called them out. Gave them until 10PM tonight or said he'd hold the vote Monday. She has been given every opportunity. Time to shit or get off the pot. No more delays. Monday or never. I love it.
DEADLINE: 10PM TONIGHT -- VOTE MONDAY IF NO RESPONSE...
Lawyer Caught On Camera: 'Going To Resist'...
Republicans decline to subpoena classmate, rejects other demands... Developing...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Ford's attorney has the nerve to ask for another day to make a decision

MAKE THE VOTE ON MONDAY, GRASSLEY. IT'S DONE.

Yes, still for real. His statement might as well have said he was on Pluto playing cricket at the time of the incident...there are no consequences for lying in a personal letter.

Notice how the letter specifies he wont testify under oath.
And how, pray tell, would it be determined that Mark Judge was in a space during a time aside from Ford's assertion based on a "memory" that did not surface until 2012 from an alleged event that occurred over 30 years ago? Ford's memory is about as reliable as a Pinto.

And how, pray tell, would it be determined that Mark Judge was in a space during a time aside from Ford's assertion based on a "memory" that did not surface until 2012 from an alleged event that occurred over 30 years ago? Ford's memory is about as reliable as a Pinto.
Just say you dont want to know what happened. That's more honest than this nonsense.

Just say you dont want to know what happened. That's more honest than this nonsense.
I asked you a question to test your logic. You dodged. It's cool. We all know the answer, yourself included.

Back