Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
CNN BREAKING NEWS: Christine Blasey Ford has left her California home en route to Washington, D.C. ETA: November 7th, 2018

giphy.gif
Lost. Fuck you!

What if he's a mass murderer that burns down orphanages on Christmas Eve? That's why we need evidence in order to investigate something. So far, none has been presented.
Interesting...

Why waste so much time debating a clear stall tactic? The left and right and everyone in-between knows what this is, no one in their right mind believes otherwise. Some people may want to convince themselves otherwise because it means their side gets some edge when this should just be about doing the right thing and not some "team sports" malarkey.

Why waste so much time debating a clear stall tactic? The left and right and everyone in-between knows what this is, no one in their right mind believes otherwise. Some people may want to convince themselves otherwise because it means their side gets some edge when this should just be about doing the right thing and not some "team sports" malarkey.
To be fair, Republicans fucked up Garland's nomination process through stalling. They're no saints when it comes to wasting time. The Democrats got their chance this time and took it to a whole new level, by smearing a sitting judge with sexual assault allegation. Even if Kavanaugh gets confirmed, he's going to have hardened Democrats accusing him of being a rapist without evidence for the rest of his career. Both sides made this whole process into a joke by escalating these tricks over the years.

This classmate walks back her account because Ford is on record saying she didn’t tell anyone for ten years. Classmate rethinks being called to testify before Congress, politicians get away with lying to Congress everyday, mr and mrs public go to jail

This classmate walks back her account because Ford is on record saying she didn’t tell anyone for ten years. Classmate rethinks being called to testify before Congress, politicians get away with lying to Congress everyday, mr and mrs public go to jail
So the only "witness" turns out to be a liar. My, my...

Unless the guy who floated that theory has some specific knowledge, I’m not remotely comfortable throwing the other classmate under the bus. No need to double down on this kangaroo court.

True, but it would be interesting to know if he's the alleged 4th boy.

I'm still wondering why the other female hasn't at least confirmed this or any other party that matches Fords account?

Last edited:
Justice Kavanaugh. Has a nice ring to it!

Her team begging for 10PM tomorrow night to decide, right now. Breaking news after the below.
Glad Grassley called them out. Gave them until 10PM tonight or said he'd hold the vote Monday. She has been given every opportunity. Time to shit or get off the pot. No more delays. Monday or never. I love it.
DEADLINE: 10PM TONIGHT -- VOTE MONDAY IF NO RESPONSE...
Lawyer Caught On Camera: 'Going To Resist'...
Republicans decline to subpoena classmate, rejects other demands... Developing...
the-rock-clapping.gif

Back