The Return of the MMA Trivia Thread VOLUME 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight all. Will join again tomorrow. Have a few good ones left

What UfC card announced the return of 3 former UFC Champions?

UFC 56 announced Ken (1) coming back to fight Tito (2) after coaching TUF 3 as well as Mir's (3) return to eventually fight Arlovski (never happened :icon_cry2).

I might be tired but wasnt BJ's return announced as well?

Yeah, but I don't like him, so I didn't choose him for one of the three :icon_twis

New question:

That same night at UFC 56 when Dana announced Ken/Tito as the coaches for TUF 3, that was a change of plans from two other rivals and former championship competitors who were originally tapped to be the coaches and square off for a rematch.

Who were the original coaches supposed to be?

im out and going to bed. just couldnt resist answering. Bullit go again

im out and going to bed. just couldnt resist answering. Bullit go again

Haha, well you can sleep easy knowing you got that one last point :icon_chee

And, what the hell, it seems like it's that time of night where most people have logged off to catch what little sleep they can before tomorrow, so I'm going to go ahead and call it a night, too. Anybody else still around, feel free to ask a new question and keep the ball rolling amongst yourselves.

Ready bub

This fighter has win over hayoto sakurai, kj noons and evangalista santon 3 wins in a row

Name this fighter.

Scores updated :)

Emperor won with 15 points. Me and Toronto tied at second with 13 points and savemgs came third place with 10.

If a mod wants to lock this one up, I'd appreciate it and I won't be able to make a new thread until tomorrow night because I will have limited access to the internet today and tonight, so if someone else wants to make one, by all means go ahead and I'll try and play with the little access I have haha.

Good game guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back