The Return of the MMA Trivia Thread VOLUME 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

theycallitMurda

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For newer forum users, please have a look at the first few pages of these threads to get a general idea in how to play and what it's about:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/return-mma-trivia-thread-1929997/
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/return-mma-trivia-thread-17-10-12-a-2238485/

These are extremely successful threads, and if run right, with the users playing friendly and getting involved, can be a whole lot of fun! It's been around 8 months since I made the last one.

emperor won the Trivia with 15 points. Me and Toronto tied at second place with 13 points and savemgs came in at third place with 10 points.

WINNER = emperor

Scoreboard:
GrindingANARCHY - 1
theycallitMurda - 13
emperor - 15
Captain Canada - 3
Bullitt68 - 7
Echo5O - 3
MMAddict21 - 3
JungleKungFu - 2
savemgs - 10
tmer25 - 9
Diogotnd - 4
rampageSmackson - 1
DVN - 1
fiatlux79 - 7
JudoFlash - 1
Paralakz - 1
FabioDeCali - 4
allseeingeye - 4
Silverhawk - 1
Vascular15 - 1
s4ooter - 1
ZeroZeroZero - 8
Toronto - 13
eiyuu - 2
matrat103 - 3
k1ngjester – 1
shogunwon - 2
Ben LFC - 1
ParaBellum - 2

The list is in order starting with the first person to get a question correct, down to the most recent person to answer! The name in red is currently in the lead.

When this thread is complete (1,000 reply's) we will crown a champion and go on to the next one

RULES

Please don't edit your original responses.. It'll make things so confusing for me when I go back to update the scores, thanks.

1. TS asks a question.
2. The first person to answer it correctly then posts a question.
3. The process is repeated.

Whoever answers the question correctly must have their answer verified by the original question asker. This is to prevent people from answering and immediately asking a question and having multiple questions going at once.

To verify the answer, the person who asked the question just quotes the person and says "you are correct". This will ensure the person who answered correctly first gets the opportunity to ask the next question.

Also, please don't answer questions if you don't feel like following up and participating, this could ruin the thread.

This is more of a speed answering kind of thread. Some people had concerns that answers could just be Googled, while this is true.. The Sherdoggers that know the answer without Googling have the advantage because they can post their answer right away.

Please only ask questions you 100% know the answers to.

If you take too long to ask a question after you were verified (10 minutes minimum), the person who verified you gets to ask another question.

If the person who asked the question takes 10+ minutes to verify, I'll do my best to verify for them (if I am not logged on we go by the honor system! jumping in to verify would not be frowned upon, but please wait for the person to time out first!)

Also, if you post a question but need to leave before it's correctly answered, PM me the answer so that I can assist in verifying the answer.

Okay now that's out of the way, lets have some fun!!! Lets keep points and see who is in the lead, points are scored by questions you answer correct!

As soon as this thread is locked (normally around 1,000 posts in the thread), the person with the most points obviously wins.

If you have any good ideas just PM me and let me know and I will upgrade this however you guys want!!!

First question:

Who are the only two fighters in the UFC currently tied for the most post-fight bonus's?

Last edited:
Anderson Silva & Joe Lauzon are tied at 12 post-fight bonuses with the highest total in the UFC.

GrindingANARCHY got the question correct first, so it's his turn to ask a question :)

Oh boy...it's back...

There goes any free time I had this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back