The Return of the GOAT (you know who!)

Hipster Millennial "GOAT". Yeah sure. Just like Pabst Blue Ribbon is GOAT beers. You people are serious dorks.

That lisping nerd doesn't even belong in the same barn with the real GOAT's such as Fedor, Randy, CroCop, Bas, GSP....hell even Khaboob and Conor.

Just like the kid that started off at his dad's company making 100k a year thinking he's the shit, Jones came in at a good time where he could run the division....and when it got tougher he turned to PED's and coke.
Ummm....the hipster millennial GOAT is by far Conor McGregor. Most entitled fighter in the history of the sport.

Jones on the other hand is the undisputable GOAT.

WHATTTTT!?!?!? The mma gods havent smiled upon us at all!!! YOU HAVE A RAT WHO WAS ABLE TO REDUCE HIS SENTENCE ONCE AGAIN SAVING HIS OWN RAT AZZ!! He is a POS AND WORST OF ALL A DISGUTING SLIMEY NO GOD RAT POS!!! ill NEVER support any ufc event that this guy is involved in!

This has NOTHING to do with The MMA GODS AT ALL!!!! If anything it has to do with the devil being back!
:D
Hurts, don't it?
When the man you hate is the undisputed best and returns? Oh yeah it stings. But you'll get over it. Hell, why don't you just hop on the train now and drop the white knight act, huh?
Jones was handed a fair sentence, he's already served most of it and will be eligible in late October. What's the prob? Do you want criminals to stay locked up after their sentences are over just because you don't like them, too? Get over yourself dweeb and calm down

Last edited:
Ummm....the hipster millennial GOAT is by far Conor McGregor. Most entitled fighter in the history of the sport.

Jones on the other hand is the undisputable GOAT.
My Man! Tell em G!

I've seen so many of you out there bitch about USADA being overactive, intrusive and unnecessarily harsh. Well, here's an instance where USADA finally got one right! They took their time, investigated thoroughly and fairly, handed out a reasonable punishment and now our GOAT is nearly ready to come back to us and reclaim what is his :D Everybody who loves MMA should rejoice! Haters can go suck a railroad spike :p

You're hilarious. You can't even spell; awesome. Obviously, none of that you said after the word "arbitrator" was true. USADA said it was a contaminated supplement and an accident, so there is no one or supplier to snitch on, since he wasn't knowingly doing anything wrong.

That's just to clear that up for others reading, I know you already know this Paolo and you're acting like you don't. I hope. I hope you don't actually believe that predictable false agitprop you're spewing. Lord have mercy on your stupid soul if you do!

Lmao.. I'm typing fast that's why theres typos but your seriously misinformed or purposly leaving out facts..but what else can you expect from a sheep..I get it your following your Shepard..it's all good ..

Sheep gunna sheep

My Man! Tell em G!

I've seen so many of you out there bitch about USADA being overactive, intrusive and unnecessarily harsh. Well, here's an instance where USADA finally got one right! They took their time, investigated thoroughly and fairly, handed out a reasonable punishment and now our GOAT is nearly ready to come back to us and reclaim what is his :D Everybody who loves MMA should rejoice! Haters can go suck a railroad spike :p
I just want to see Jones force Gus into retirement.

People still call Fedor the GOAT after losses.

This wont be the same with Jones, the first time he loses. People will call him pillow fists.

Lmao.. I'm typing fast that's why theres typos but your seriously misinformed or purposly leaving out facts..but what else can you expect from a sheep..I get it your following your Shepard..it's all good ..

Sheep gunna sheep
Smh I honestly thought when we first started this interaction, you were gonna have something good for me. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but your troll attempt has really fizzled out. It's gone flaccid. You keep repeating this 'sheep' thing over and over cuz I guess that's all you got. It's cool, but plz don't misinform the others. Bones is the GOAT. You can be jealous all you want, but it doesn't change that fact. Now be gone, Troll! The rest of us are celebrating!

I just want to see Jones force Gus into retirement.
Lol Harsh bro :D I sorta like Gus, but realistically, he has no chance if they were to fight again. I really don't think he'd do nearly as well as he did the first time

Smh I honestly thought when we first started this interaction, you were gonna have something good for me. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but your troll attempt has really fizzled out. It's gone flaccid. You keep repeating this 'sheep' thing over and over cuz I guess that's all you got. It's cool, but plz don't misinform the others. Bones is the GOAT. You can be jealous all you want, but it doesn't change that fact. Now be gone, Troll! The rest of us are celebrating!

Yup..celebrate the GOAT at cheating...just know not everyone is buying your bullshit or USADAs lmao...I never troll on here only speak the truth

Yup..celebrate the GOAT at cheating...just know not everyone is buying your bullshit or USADAs lmao...I never troll on here only speak the truth
I pity you. I pity your girlfriend even more - if you have one. Please don't breed.

I pity you. I pity your girlfriend even more - if you have one. Please don't breed.

I think your parents where the ones who should of second guessed breeding to make u.. because im sure they really didn't want there child to grow up into a cheating supporting sheep who knows the difference between right and wrong and still blindly chooses to support what's wrong..haha

The MMA Gods have smiled upon us with their mercy and delivered righteous justice upon the land! Finally, after all the hating and nay-saying, our beloved MMA GOAT has returned to us! All hail the MMA GOAT! Now don't be getting your ruffles in a bunch over this one fellas, we got a Big card coming up and No Headliner. The Great Jonny Bones Jones - freshly exonerated and proven innocent through a fair and honorable process determined to bestow justice - should lead this upcoming card. Yes, UFC 230 has arrived just in time for New York's native son, the GOAT of GOAT's and King of MMA to headline this badboy, delivering us from the 'meh' main event we would have gotten, had justice not prevailed and the innocent allowed freedom to reign!
I am excited as excited can be! I can't wait to watch Jones do what he does best! Bring on Gus! The GOAT HAS RETURNED!!!!!
usa-today-7613485.0.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:)
War Bones!!!!

Man, I haven't seen so many people triggered since Trump won the election.

Last edited:
Man, I haven't seen so many people triggered since Trump one the election.
HAHA! :D They can't take it, my friend! The insane level of jealousness is just unreal. But it don't matter how jelly you be haterz, Bones is coming back and ya better watch out!
pfyxaou3ymncmsux913w.jpg

Hail to the Greatest!!!

I think your parents where the ones who should of second guessed breeding to make u.. because im sure they really didn't want there child to grow up into a cheating supporting sheep who knows the difference between right and wrong and still blindly chooses to support what's wrong..haha
LMFAO How old are you? It's "were" not "where" dingus. And it's "should've" like "should have." Get it, Captain Wangbrain? And "their" is possessive not "there." Fuck man, I really appreciate the humor. Laughing is always good medicine :) Work on your English, stay in school, and take it easy my man. I can't play with you anymore. Later. Thx again

:D
Hurts, don't it?
When the man you hate is the undisputed best and returns? Oh yeah it stings. But you'll get over it. Hell, why don't you just hop on the train now and drop the white knight act, huh?
Jones was handed a fair sentence, he's already served most of it and will be eligible in late October. What's the prob? Do you want criminals to stay locked up after their sentences are over just because you don't like them, too? Get over yourself dweeb and calm down

Wtf are u talkn about!?!? i couldnt wait for jones to come back! Despite all his coke binges and CHEATING ped use ways, i did not give AF!! I still couldnt wait for his return because i always loved watching him fight!

However, If it is TRUE that he ratted people out to lessen his sentence, i can NOT be a fan of his any longer ! That is absolutely dispicable!! u spend years juicing for fights, get caught MULTIPLE times, Then have the guts to rat people out?!? maybe u can still be a fan of that but i certainly can not! Rats do usually stick together so it doesnt surprise me that ur still a fan.

Back