The Return of the GOAT (you know who!)

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
The MMA Gods have smiled upon us with their mercy and delivered righteous justice upon the land! Finally, after all the hating and nay-saying, our beloved MMA GOAT has returned to us! All hail the MMA GOAT! Now don't be getting your ruffles in a bunch over this one fellas, we got a Big card coming up and No Headliner. The Great Jonny Bones Jones - freshly exonerated and proven innocent through a fair and honorable process determined to bestow justice - should lead this upcoming card. Yes, UFC 230 has arrived just in time for New York's native son, the GOAT of GOAT's and King of MMA to headline this badboy, delivering us from the 'meh' main event we would have gotten, had justice not prevailed and the innocent allowed freedom to reign!
I am excited as excited can be! I can't wait to watch Jones do what he does best! Bring on Gus! The GOAT HAS RETURNED!!!!!
usa-today-7613485.0.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:)

Last edited:
I thought it was a Conor thread,, /thread

The MMA Gods have smiled upon us with their mercy and delivered righteous justice upon the land! Finally, after all the hating and nay-saying, our beloved MMA GOAT has returned to us! All hail the MMA GOAT! Now don't be getting your ruffles in a bunch over this one fellas, we got a Big card coming up and No Headliner. The Great Jonny Bones Jones - freshly exonerated and proven innocent through a fair and honorable process determined to bestow justice - should lead this upcoming card. Yes, UFC 230 has arrived just in time for New York's native son, the GOAT of GOAT's and King of MMA to headline this badboy, delivering us from the 'meh' main event we would have gotten, had justice not prevailed and the innocent allowed freedom to reign!
I am excited as excited can be! I can't wait to watch Jones do what he does best! Bring on Gus! The GOAT HAS RETURNED!!!!!
usa-today-7613485.0.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yup because being talented and popular is a valid excuse to cheat and endanger other people ...GREAT goat and person..what a fucking joke people like you are the reason shit like this happens just another sheep..

usa-today-7613485.0.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Y1KY.gif

GOAT IS BACK

biDFHU0.gif

I'm at a point of my MMA-life where I'm completely fucking ZEN when it comes to fighters' out of the cage-behaviour.

This includes caring about PED's, cheaters, women abusers and what not. I just wanna see the best do what they're best at, for my personal pleasure.

I hope for you all to become more ZEN.

Yup GSP will be back. Thanks for the reminder TS

I'm at a point of my MMA-life where I'm completely fucking ZEN when it comes to fighters' out of the cage-behaviour.

This includes caring about PED's, cheaters, women abusers and what not. I just wanna see the best do what they're best at, for my personal pleasure.

I hope for you all to become more ZEN.
Are you implying that clean innocent jones was dirty? I get the sentiment, but make no mistake, Jones is no juicer, those at Winklejohn, spiked his protein shakes imo.

I use to like this guy......but honestly with the PED, Cocaine, hit and run.....I'm done with Jones....
I'm praying that he doesn't get a title shot right away...Cormier deserves the spotlight until he retires...

Yup because being talented and popular is a valid excuse to cheat and endanger other people ...GREAT goat and person..what a fucking joke people like you are the reason shit like this happens just another sheep..
Ok 1st, work on your temper bro, you're raging and you seem out of control. And to call me a sheep for seeing through the propaganda bullshit is hilarious. You don't know what Jones really did, and USADA said he didn't knowingly cheat. He got a suspension and now it's almost up. What's the problem? The only one I can see from here is the big stick that's apparently up your butt - but fear not, there are things you can do to remove it ;)

Hipster Millennial "GOAT". Yeah sure. Just like Pabst Blue Ribbon is GOAT beers. You people are serious dorks.

That lisping nerd doesn't even belong in the same barn with the real GOAT's such as Fedor, Randy, CroCop, Bas, GSP....hell even Khaboob and Conor.

Just like the kid that started off at his dad's company making 100k a year thinking he's the shit, Jones came in at a good time where he could run the division....and when it got tougher he turned to PED's and coke.

Just in time to whoop DC one more time before he retires. I approve.

26-2. 9 title defenses.

Couldn't imagine looking up to a cocaine addicted cheater who's pissed hot multiple times, but to each his own
Bwahahahahah!!!! Yeah right. No one has ever beaten Jonny Bones and we all know it, but nice try kid

Hipster Millennial "GOAT". Yeah sure. Just like Pabst Blue Ribbon is GOAT beers. You people are serious dorks.
Man these comebacks are just pathetic. How are you equating Jon Jones to hipsters and Pabst beer? Really reaching pal, that one doesn't even make sense. But keep trying!

Ok 1st, work on your temper bro, you're raging and you seem out of control. And to call me a sheep for seeing through the propaganda bullshit is hilarious. You don't know what Jones really did, and USADA said he didn't knowingly cheat. He got a suspension and now it's almost up. What's the problem? The only one I can see from here is the big stick that's apparently up your butt - but fear not, there are things you can do to remove it ;)

Your a sheep ..what propaganda do you see through..your speaking half truths .. he was found unintentional use through a arbitrator which required him to snitch on fellow users coaches and his SUPPLIER ..who snitches on a supplier if he unintentionally used...who has a supplier for an "accident"

Now be a good sheep and get in line with the others..

WHATTTTT!?!?!? The mma gods havent smiled upon us at all!!! YOU HAVE A RAT WHO WAS ABLE TO REDUCE HIS SENTENCE ONCE AGAIN SAVING HIS OWN RAT AZZ!! He is a POS AND WORST OF ALL A DISGUTING SLIMEY NO GOD RAT POS!!! ill NEVER support any ufc event that this guy is involved in!

This has NOTHING to do with The MMA GODS AT ALL!!!! If anything it has to do with the devil being back!

Your a sheep ..what propaganda do you see through..your speaking half truths .. he was found unintentional use through a arbitrator which required him to snitch on fellow users coaches and his SUPPLIER ..who snitches on a supplier if he unintentionally used...who has a supplier for an "accident"

Now be a good sheep and get in line with the others..
You're hilarious. You can't even spell; awesome. Obviously, none of that you said after the word "arbitrator" was true. USADA said it was a contaminated supplement and an accident, so there is no one or supplier to snitch on, since he wasn't knowingly doing anything wrong.

That's just to clear that up for others reading, I know you already know this Paolo and you're acting like you don't. I hope. I hope you don't actually believe that predictable false agitprop you're spewing. Lord have mercy on your stupid soul if you do!

Back