The reason all of the best East Players are heading west.

Thanks for letting me know.

That makes it even worse, lol. Where does he live then?

That’s just sad then that Revo so desperately tries to rep a city that he’s not even from. I ACTUALLY lived in that phony, sprawling hellhole but got the hell out of there for a real city with real architecture, foot traffic, walkability, 5 AM closing time, and down to earth, genuine people. God bless working remotely.

It’s only fitting that a phony dude in Revo would rep the phoniest city in North America, or as J. Cole has dubbed it, the LAnd of Snakes.
I live in Orange County. I’ve told your dumbass that I don’t even live in LA but find your nonsense idiotic. But keep having meltdowns about not being able to survive out here. Post some more texts

I live in Orange County. I’ve told your dumbass that I don’t even live in LA but find your nonsense idiotic. But keep having meltdowns about not being able to survive out here. Post some more texts
LOL!

I can't believe that goofball still comes around these parts.
I don't think there has been one thread where someone didn't absolutely destroy Mance.

As for the topic, Bern is going to the Lakers next year. Lot of people's plans gonna get blown up when he teams up with the GOAT

lbj.jpg

Nike declares bankruptcy within 2 years of Bern joining the Lakers.

The real reason is because the Least is filled with shit cities that no one wants to play for.
I was going to say because the weather is better, but this makes sense too

giphy.gif

LeBron wants to bounce after the season. And he’s going to the western conference. All the best players are in the West, which is why everyone is teaming up there, to try and beat the best team in the league, which is also in the West.

You are not on it.

KD did not join the Warriors because he couldn't beat them. OKC had a 3-1 lead on them. He joined the Warriors because he knew he couldn't beat LeBron without joining them.

Thanks for letting me know.

That makes it even worse, lol. Where does he live then?

That’s just sad then that Revo so desperately tries to rep a city that he’s not even from. I ACTUALLY lived in that phony, sprawling hellhole but got the hell out of there for a real city with real architecture, foot traffic, walkability, 5 AM closing time, and down to earth, genuine people. God bless working remotely.

It’s only fitting that a phony dude in Revo would rep the phoniest city in North America, or as J. Cole has dubbed it, the LAnd of Snakes.
You are a complete utter moron.

Stop posting... for your own sake.

KD did not join the Warriors because he couldn't beat them. OKC had a 3-1 lead on them. He joined the Warriors because he knew he couldn't beat LeBron without joining them.
Not a bad point, except I don’t see where blowing a 3-1 lead to the Warriors means you beat them.
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvUGxseGxLNDNqUHRkSy9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

Back