The reason all of the best East Players are heading west.

Elija Mcwilliams

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
CkepuyiW0AAY9vp.jpg
search

search

He is also the reason the Best of the West won't come East. Everyone knows that Lebron's team will be in the finals. You are on it or you are not.

The real reason is because the Least is filled with shit cities that no one wants to play for.

The real reason is because the Least is filled with shit cities that no one wants to play for.

Lol, coming from the moron who lives here and hasn't left the state of California:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/opinion/welcome-to-hooverville-california.html

http://www.returnofkings.com/11160/welcome-to-los-angeles

I've lived in several major cities on the East Coast (NYC and Philly), Midwest (Chicago), and West Coast (Los Mangeles).

You have no leg to stand on. LA is the biggest cultural and logistical nightmare in North America. Horrific traffic and sprawl, low energy, an embarrassing 2 AM closing time, full of fake and slimy people, and the flakiest women of any city in the continent. Also horrid air quality and bad gender ratios.

Living in LA and coming after world class cities such as NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC, and Toronto would be equivalent to a cafeteria cook coming after an executive chef.

I love this bum. He criticizes cities that he doesn't even have the money to visit.

Complete fraud.

This guy is like a welfare recipient insulting a billionaire mogul.

Stay in your lane, trick.

Also, congrats on approaching 30,000 posts! I see that you haven't left the house in about a year...or 5.

2:27-2:45

Wise words from a man who has lived in both The LAnd of Snakes and NYC:

Lmao @ this rustlemania. 3 straight posts. You’re up late on a Friday night posting. Must suck to have no friends and girls.

I could buy you Marcy. Show us more of your lame texts. Keep embarrassing yourself here.

LMAO at the rustling Revo causes with one off hand joke. But Revo, take it easy on Marcy. I've felt bad for him ever since he opened up about that traumatic incident on the casting couch.

As for the topic, Bern is going to the Lakers next year. Lot of people's plans gonna get blown up when he teams up with the GOAT

lbj.jpg

CkepuyiW0AAY9vp.jpg
search

search

He is also the reason the Best of the West won't come East. Everyone knows that Lebron's team will be in the finals. You are on it or you are not.

giphy.gif

LeBron wants to bounce after the season. And he’s going to the western conference. All the best players are in the West, which is why everyone is teaming up there, to try and beat the best team in the league, which is also in the West.

You are not on it.

The East has the King and the heir apparent to the King. And the best city too although that team sucks.

The NBA should change the playoff seeding and just take the best 16 teams regardless of Conference.

There would be 14 West teams and 2 East teams

Also, the NBA is a complete embarrassment with the number of Eastern Conf teams deliberately tanking lately.

Last edited:
The NBA should change the playoff seeding and just take the best 16 teams regardless of Conference.

There would be 14 West teams and 2 East teams
It really wouldn't be. The West is extremely top heavy, but the bottom half of it sucks balls. It would probably be 10-6, but 6 of the top 8 seeds would be out of the West.

I think it is the result of the drafting The West is very top heavy so the lower teams get beat up on very badly. They then end up with a bad record and are eligible for a higher draft pick than if they had been in the east.

You also have the fact that playing against better competition makes you better. The draft should just be based on a teams elo rating.

Lol, coming from the moron who lives here and hasn't left the state of California:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/opinion/welcome-to-hooverville-california.html

I've lived in several major cities on the East Coast (NYC and Philly), Midwest (Chicago), and West Coast (Los Mangeles).

You have no leg to stand on. LA is the biggest cultural and logistical nightmare in North America. Horrific traffic and sprawl, low energy, an embarrassing 2 AM closing time, full of fake and slimy people, and the flakiest women of any city in the continent. Also horrid air quality and bad gender ratios.

Living in LA and coming after world class cities such as NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC, and Toronto would be equivalent to a cafeteria cook coming after an executive chef.
<30>

Revo doesnt even live in LA so that kinda invalidates your argument. There's also way more to California than just LA. I agree that LA is overrated but I'd rather live there than any East Coast city.

Revo doesnt even live in LA so that kinda invalidates your argument. There's also way more to California than just LA. I agree that LA is overrated but I'd rather live there than any East Coast city.

Thanks for letting me know.

That makes it even worse, lol. Where does he live then?

That’s just sad then that Revo so desperately tries to rep a city that he’s not even from. I ACTUALLY lived in that phony, sprawling hellhole but got the hell out of there for a real city with real architecture, foot traffic, walkability, 5 AM closing time, and down to earth, genuine people. God bless working remotely.

It’s only fitting that a phony dude in Revo would rep the phoniest city in North America, or as J. Cole has dubbed it, the LAnd of Snakes.

Thanks for letting me know.

That makes it even worse, lol. Where does he live then?

That’s just sad then that Revo so desperately tries to rep a city that he’s not even from. I ACTUALLY lived in that phony, sprawling hellhole but got the hell out of there for a real city with real architecture, foot traffic, walkability, 5 AM closing time, and down to earth, genuine people. God bless working remotely.

It’s only fitting that a phony dude in Revo would rep the phoniest city in North America, or as J. Cole has dubbed it, the LAnd of Snakes.
Youve got some major heat over here @Revolver

Back