The real LW Champion has started his “champ camp”

Your Av..

QcgPj3kerUE2Q.gif
23wqx6q.gif

I think if there's anything Sherdoggers can agree on about Tony is that he's not considered by anyone except himself that he's currently or has even been the LW champion.

His belt is as legit as any, especially khabib’s.

Tony “el cucuy” Ferguson celebrating his injury clearance by practicing some more questionable exercises.

Starts off seemingly normal with some dancing and some hip thrusts... and then he transitions into some sort of core exercise into a bench press.

Only one more fight in two yeas against a fringe top 10 LW for the interim belt because they needed a main event and he's the real champ? lmao Stole Tyron's shit too. Pathetic!

I’ve seen quite a few people on Sherdog claim Tony as the real champ, and honestly he has just about as much of a claim for it as anyone else in the division.

lol the fuck he has.

Conor legit KO'd the reigning, defending LW champion. Straight up. Tony's never even been in a contest against a LW champion or for the belt. He beat Kevin Lee for essentially a solidified number one contender spot and he even fucked that up.

Khabib actually fought for and won Conor's vacant title. It's greatly ironic that Tony pulled out of what was supposed to be his actual shot at the real title and was stripped for it. Khabib is the rightful LW champion and will be referred to as such forever, again, something Tony's yet to have.

You can debate the legitimacy of Conor's vacated title all you want, but it's still between him and Khabib.

I'm a novice lifter, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but these guys are fighters not weight lifters. Why do so many of them feel like they need to reinvent the wheel with S&C? And who are these coaches that have these guys doing this stuff? Are they so insecure in their coaching ability, or desperate for marketability that they all need to have their own special gimmick?

Surely, sticking to a basic, but high quality lifting program, focusing on good form and fundamentals would be far better for keeping these guys strong and healthy?

I think if there's anything Sherdoggers can agree on about Tony is that he's not considered by anyone except himself that he's currently or has even been the LW champion.

His win to get the interim title was much more impressive than Khabib over Iaquinta.

When it's all said and done this guy will be the king of LW.

ImmaterialThoseHammerheadshark-max-1mb.gif

It was fine until the weighted V-Situp. He's gonna pay for that one day.

Lightweight Cain Velasquez is putting in work.

Man, the dude is a great fighter but every time I see him working out, it physically hurts.

He is more of a Champ in 155 than Conor. Tony is the real champ, Tony vs Khabib to see who the real champ is. Who has Conor beat in 155????

Makes your squat and dead lift super fucking strong, no lie. With heavier weight, ofc. Take it from a guy who deads 600lbs.

That's well below average for Sherdog, so I'll have to pass on your workout tips.

lol the fuck he has.

Conor legit KO'd the reigning, defending LW champion. Straight up. Tony's never even been in a contest against a LW champion or for the belt. He beat Kevin Lee for essentially a solidified number one contender spot and he even fucked that up.

Khabib actually fought for and won Conor's vacant title. It's greatly ironic that Tony pulled out of what was supposed to be his actual shot at the real title and was stripped for it. Khabib is the rightful LW champion and will be referred to as such forever, again, something Tony's yet to have.

You can debate the legitimacy of Conor's vacated title all you want, but it's still between him and Khabib.
Conor was made a champ in 155 with timing, who has he fought and beat in 155?

He is more of a Champ in 155 than Conor. Tony is the real champ, Tony vs Khabib to see who the real champ is. Who has Conor beat in 155????

Who has he beat? lmfao the LW champion. What kind of dumb ass question is that. That's how champions work. I don't even like the guy but you cans are forcing me to point out that he's actually the rightful LW champion since no one's beaten him at LW since he dusted Eddie.

As for Tony, he was stripped of an INTERIM championship aka a promise to fight the actual champion. Then he couldn't show up to fight for CONOR'S vacant title. Nothing suggests he's the real champion. Dude still hasn't been in a single bout for the title whereas Conor actually won it by clowning Eddie and Khabib actually has it now.

What planet are you people from lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back