The real LW Champion has started his “champ camp”

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony “el cucuy” Ferguson celebrating his injury clearance by practicing some more questionable exercises.

Starts off seemingly normal with some dancing and some hip thrusts... and then he transitions into some sort of core exercise into a bench press.

Some people will just never learn.

I think if there's anything Sherdoggers can agree on about Tony is that he's not considered by anyone except himself that he's currently or has even been the LW champion.

2fr5e9.jpg

I think if there's anything Sherdoggers can agree on about Tony is that he's not considered by anyone except himself that he's currently or has even been the LW champion.
I’ve seen quite a few people on Sherdog claim Tony as the real champ, and honestly he has just about as much of a claim for it as anyone else in the division.

Cant wait for El Cucuy to take back whats rightfully his the lightweight belt

This one is better to do with your woman..
Andy-Hip-Thrust.gif
you're girl..

I'm not even gonna play that video. I just know he did some dumb shit that will get him hurt.

the people's champ.

If Tony Ferguson listened to everything people told him, he would not have gotten so far. He's a weird dude but it works minus the injury

Nothing wrong with those exercises per se, they just require proper form

Nothing wrong with anything he's doing in that video. Hip thrust---bench press--to a v-situp. 100% better than his hex bar deadlift form or kicking a metal pipe.

This one is better to do with your woman..
Andy-Hip-Thrust.gif
you're girl..

Every dude should do these. Build a nice set of glutes and women wont keep their hands off them. Also makes your hips strong af for going deep with some force behind it. No joke this will improve your hump action tenfold.

Great for improving your Squat, deadlift, and lunge as well. Did wonders for my sprint takeoff too.

Last edited:
Tony “el cucuy” Ferguson celebrating his injury clearance by practicing some more questionable exercises.

Starts off seemingly normal with some dancing and some hip thrusts... and then he transitions into some sort of core exercise into a bench press.

that not a photo of khabib.

Every dude should do these. Build a nice set of glutes and women wont keep their hands off them. Also makes your hips strong af for going deep with some force behind it. No joke this will improve your hump action tenfold.
Your Av..

QcgPj3kerUE2Q.gif

Back