The Real Hardest Hitting Fighter

Lol, if you google the obviously copied part of your sentence it takes you word for word to a website describing gerunds, nice work Colombo.

Did your "PhD" show that? Which college did you go to?

No you fuckig don't, someone with a PhD wrote that sentence? Were you doing coke with Tony Montana at the time? @Kovalev's "Man Bag" has a PhD in shut the fuck up studies. Step into his domain.
I really do have a PhD in linguistics. Stop for a moment and take that in. I also have a PhD in rhetoric. How could you ever hope to defeat me using language?

Lol, if you google the obviously copied part of your sentence it takes you word for word to a website describing gerunds, nice work Colombo.

Did your "PhD" show that? Which college did you go to?
The reality is I didn't copy anything.

I really do have a PhD in linguistics. Stop for a moment and take that in. I also have a PhD in rhetoric. How could you ever hope to defeat me using language?

The reality is I didn't copy anything.
Ok hawkeye, anyone can go find it for themselves. People who don't know how to use long words and then can't even name the college that they obtained a PhD in is pathetic.

You already defeated yourself using logic and language innaccurately and constantly trolling. It's funny watching you squirm.

I'll send you some details for some ESL courses, they should help you utilise your PhD better.

Ok hawkeye, anyone can go find it for themselves. People who don't know how to use long words and then can't even name the college that they obtained a PhD in is pathetic.

You already defeated yourself using logic and language innaccurately and constantly trolling. It's funny watching you squirm.

I'll send you some details for some ESL courses, they should help you utilise your PhD better.
lol that's all you've got? This is sherdog...step up your game

I think the best real fighters these days are probably marksmen. Is there a subforum?

lol that's all you've got? This is sherdog...step up your game
I need to step it down to make you understand, you don't know what you're talking about, your PhD is as real as my Bugatti veyron. You like watching sweaty guys doing the wild freaknasty and think it's fighting.

I got a PhD (Pretty huge dick) Kanye what?

I need to step it down to make you understand, you don't know what you're talking about, your PhD is as real as my Bugatti veyron. You like watching sweaty guys doing the wild freaknasty and think it's fighting.

I got a PhD (Pretty huge dick) Kanye what?
I am beyond your comprehension.

Qualitywise this thread is somewhere between the UFC discussion and the Wasteland.

This dude still oozing salt about Conor getting slapped around like a typical day at Rucker when the new kid decides to dirty screen Jerome.
I'll tell you what: old man Jerome knows a lot about real fighting.

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back