The Real Hardest Hitting Fighter

Wait.. so you agree it was a fight? You are funny. I hope you stick around.
Just the opposite. Watching the boxing match showed me that Lloyd has no clue about fighting...one big reason that stood out was how effortlessly he gave up his back.

Just the opposite. Watching the boxing match showed me that Lloyd has no clue about fighting...one big reason that stood out was how effortlessly he gave up his back.

No floyd just knew doing that is a helpless effort in boxing. Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that both MMA and boxing are forms of fighting with different rulesets? I think what you really want is going to youtube and watch bumfights or some stupid shit like that and enjoy your real fights.

No floyd just knew doing that is a helpless effort in boxing.
More like his body language showed he has no clue about grappling

Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that both MMA and boxing are forms of fighting with different rulesets? I think what you really want is going to youtube and watch bumfights or some stupid shit like that and enjoy your real fights.
Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that a more limited ruleset makes one sport further from fighting than the other

More like his body language showed he has no clue about grappling

Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that a more limited ruleset makes one sport further from fighting than the other

Because there is no further. Both are totally different than a streetfight. Your whole point is that if it was a "real fight" conor would win but nobody knows for sure and who cares about that anyway. Conor came to floyd for the biggest payday of his life and im sorry if you actually thought he had a chance to win it. But maybe you should let it rest dude.

Because there is no further. Both are totally different than a streetfight. Your whole point is that if it was a "real fight" conor would win but nobody knows for sure and who cares about that anyway. Conor came to floyd for the biggest payday of his life and im sorry if you actually thought he had a chance to win it. But maybe you should let it rest dude.
"Hey I want to do combat sports but I don't care about whether or not they will work in combat"

cool story brah

It's correct, broski.

Don't forget hydrogen bombs too.
I don't think submitting means what you think it means. Submissions are a useful fighting technique, submitting is something different, think no lube seeetheart.

It's called a gerund.
I'm not going to correct all the errors in that sentence but I guarantee the fact you have no context and used the incorrect tense doesn't make people think Rickson by armbar. It makes them think Lexington by 12 inches.

I'm not going to correct all the errors in that sentence but I guarantee the fact you have no context and used the incorrect tense doesn't make people think Rickson by armbar. It makes them think Lexington by 12 inches.
Wrong. I run the grammar in these parts. I have a PhD in linguistics...but go for it if you'd like...step into my domain.

I will easily defeat your arguments about me using "submitting" incorrectly by attacking your verb knowledge...particularly in the demands of the transitive verb when in gerund form occurring in both the active and passive voices.

Wrong. I run the grammar in these parts. I have a PhD in linguistics...but go for it if you'd like...step into my domain.

I will easily defeat your arguments about me using "submitting" incorrectly by attacking your verb knowledge...particularly in the demands of the transitive verb when in gerund form occurring in both the active and passive voices.

You don't need a PhD in Linguistics, just the Grammarly browser extension. Fook outta here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back