The real GOAT just fought.

If Fedor beats Bader it will be DAMN HARD for any other fighter to catch him in the GOAT standings.

GSP will have to beat Khabib or Tyron or sum crazy shit like that.

Otherwise no one is touching the emperor's crown. Not this generation of fighters anyways.

At least he beat the 40 year old MW this time.
Hendo also got robbed of a decision against the reigning MW champ at the time at 40 y/o. Let's not pretend Hendo is some old washed up man.

Congrats Fedor fans, he did what other goats like Jones and Anderson did years ago. Big deal <JagsKiddingMe>

Jones and Anderson have tested positive for more substances than Fedor has losses.

very impressive. Yeah. But it was Chael. And not even the best version of Chael.

I’ve always thought Sonnen was a bit underrated but this proves why fedor fans are wack. He beats subpar guys and they act like it’s an amazing win.

Can you imagine Jones getting taken down by Sonnen? Or Sonnen have ANY sort of success against Jones?

great argument fedor fan

pride never die bro

Here's a fun fact, when Pride came to Vegas Fedor fought Mark Coleman. Three guys, Vitor, Nastula, and Randleman all pissed hot. Fedor didn't.

Love Jones and Silva, but multiple failures for multiple substances.

Here's a fun fact, when Pride came to Vegas Fedor fought Mark Coleman. Three guys, Vitor, Nastula, and Randleman all pissed hot. Fedor didn't.

Love Jones and Silva, but multiple failures for multiple substances.
lol

Fedor fought in a organization that didn't had testing

you bring me ufc testing from back in the day. You know who passed all those tests? Jones and Silva. All the organizations fedor fought had shitty testing. He never fought under USADA. He was roided up to the gills but so was all of them so it doesn't matter. MMA and steroids go together since the beginning. You just now have a few guys go clean because of USADA.

He's one of the goats but to be here pretending this sport isn't full of roiders or that because he never failed a test in the organizations he fought he for sure was clean is just laughable. No shit he never failed a test, no shit.

Fedor is your favorite fighter's favorite fighter

He sure is. You could argue he’s the GOAT. I mean it’s subjective but I wouldn’t dispute that at all. Very valid claim.

No fucking way he was clean in pride. That’s all I was trying to say.

Back