The real GOAT just fought.

You mean PED Jones and PED Anderson?

Cool.

Wait you think Fedor was/is clean? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking fedor fans man

Hard for him to fail tests when he used to fight in steroid promoting organization called PRIDE.

11235.jpg

He fought a shot fighter two weight classes smaller than him.

If Fedor beats Bader I will give him props, until then he is still a guy who fought Zuluzhino and Ogawa when he should have been fighting guys like Barnett and Couture

The last emperor, the goat, haters gonna hate but whatever...

I enjoyed Fedor looking somewhat reminiscent of his former glory, but let's not forget he was KO'd by Mitrione a short time ago.

If Fedor beats Bader I will give him props, until then he is still a guy who fought Zuluzhino and Ogawa when he should have been fighting guys like Barnett and Couture

No props for beating Mir? Or the other 5 ex UFC HW champions he beat? Fedor and Barnett were set to fight. Barnett popped for steroids and the event was cancelled and ultimately rolled up Affliction altogether. Blame Barnett for that. And Couture was stopped contractually from fighting him I think.

Revisionist history. Fedor vs Barnett was set for Affliction 3 but Barnett got popped. Randy couldn't get out of his contract so that fight remained in limbo for years even though both parties tried valiantly to set it up. He fought the number 2 and number 3 of his era too lets not forget that.

Wait you think Fedor was/is clean? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking fedor fans man

Hard for him to fail tests when he used to fight in steroid promoting organization called PRIDE.
Jones and Anderson got fucking caught
Fedor didnt, that instantly makes him clean, prove otherwise

Fedor hater from dagestan, lol, low-iq monkey

076_Tito_Ortiz_vs_Chael_Sonnen.1485062219.jpg

The Huntington Beach Bad Boy!

Defeated Chael faster and in more impressive fashion than Anderson, Jones or Fedor.
dfdf065df022d002ffd006d009cd054.gif
Why is that funny? Tito is also one of the goats

Jones and Anderson got fucking caught
Fedor didnt, that instantly makes him clean, prove otherwise

Fedor hater from dagestan, lol, low-iq monkey

obvious shithead white belt is obvious

Back