THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget who but I read on here someone say "she looks like she has a touch of downs, which means I have a chance!". hahaha

Literally any story not involving Jigsaw will be good to go. Fucking Dominic West fucked that character permanently.

Slavers arc is the GOAT, I'd like that for a second season.

I think the first arc (@KnightTemplar help me out on a name) would be perfect for the first season.

Gangsters, military men, CIA, high stakes. Pitsy was a great side character as well.

This is definitely after the events of DD season 2 since Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll) is also in here. I'm confident there'll be a lot of flashback scenes.
Oh yeah no doubt DAW is in it so it at least partly takes place after DD2, but I figure they didn't really explore his past and that's something they like doing. I need to watch DD2 again, but we didn't see any of the history of Punisher, did we? Other than Clancy Brown being Clancy Brown, I thought that was about it for pre-DD Punisher.

I can hardly wait. Jon Bernthal is the fucking truth.

punisher-talk-gif1.gif

this thread bump had me optimistic but then I got sad when I saw no new info

Update: March 25, 2017

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio Joins the Cast of Marvel's THE PUNISHER on Netflix

Mary-Elizabeth-Mastrantonio-The-Punisher-Dragonlord.jpg

Another Law and Order cast member has joined the ranks of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio has joined the cast of the Netflix series The Punisher.

It’s unknown which character Mastrantonio will be playing, though in the set photos snapped she is meeting with Paul Schulze’s character Rawlins, a CIA operative. Given the nature of Frank Castle’s story so far and what we know of Schulze’s role, Mastrantonio could be playing a villain in the series.

The cast of The Punisher includes Jon Bernthal (Frank Castle), Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Paige), Daniel Webber (Lewis Walcott), Jason R. Moore (Curtis Hoyle), Paul Schulze (Rawlins), Jamie Ray Newman (Sarah Lieberman), and Ebon Moss-Bachrach (Micro).

Mastrantonio used to star as Captain Zoe Callas alongside Jeff Goldblum in Law and Order: Criminal Intent. She’s also known for roles as Gina Montana in Scarface, Lindsey Brigman in The Abyss, and Maid Marian alongside Kevin Costner in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Marvel's The Punisher TV Series Adds Law And Order: Criminal Intent Actor Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio

Can't wait for this. I have high expectations that we're finally gonna get a proper Punisher show.

Paul Schulze’s character Rawlins,

Didn't previously hear of this casting, and it's pleasing to hear.

Rawlins was a great antagonist in the Punisher MAX series.

th

And I know Paul Schulze from his seasons on '24.' He can play an absolute prick very convincingly - which is harder than it sounds.

Please lord. Can we keep the SJW's away from this franchise please?

She’s also known for roles as Gina Montana in Scarface, Lindsey Brigman in The Abyss, and Maid Marian alongside Kevin Costner in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Always wondered what happened to her.

After Robin Hood, she just disappeared from everything I ever saw afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back