THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did actually say "That was just for you" or something to Murdock. I dont think he knew about his super senses yet either, or maybe it was just never explained when of if he found out. It's either a plot hole or a very thin explanation either way.
Here's what I said about that scene in the DD thread:

I think Punisher threatening the old man was just for show so that DD will behave. But it was still impossible for DD to see the gun, Frank or the old man since he was at the wrong angle and Frank doesn't know that DD is blind or has special senses. So that scene was very questionable for me.

Do we know anything about the Punisher plot?
I can't think of a Punisher antagonist/storyline that can be sustained for 13 episodes.

Anybody have any idea?
Wanna guess? Dream?

I can't think of a Punisher antagonist/storyline that can be sustained for 13 episodes.

Anybody have any idea?
Wanna guess? Dream?
I bet Jigsaw will be involved.

Hope they learn their lessons with JJ and Luke Cage and have some quality content and not just drag some scenes to fill out the 55 minute running time per episode.

They should do a lot of mini-arcs and incorporate some of Garth Ennis' Punisher Max stories.

I suspect in the fall of 2017.

I'm guessing. Since they like to have them a month or so before movies.
- Iron Fist: March 2017 (GOTG)
- The Defenders: Sep 2017 (Thor)
- The Punisher: Dec 2017 (Black Panther)
- Daredevil #3: April 2018 (Infinity War)
- Jessica! #2: Sep 2018 (After Ant-Man & Wasp)

I'm picking Slavers to be the main plot of the season.

I'm guessing. Since they like to have them a month or so before movies.
- Iron Fist: March 2017 (GOTG)
- The Defenders: Sep 2017 (Thor)
- The Punisher: Dec 2017 (Black Panther)
- Daredevil #3: April 2018 (Infinity War)
- Jessica! #2: Sep 2018 (After Ant-Man & Wasp)

What was the plot of Slavers? (I've never really followed Punisher).

Hopefully the barracuda will turn up. You could pretty base a season around that guy alone

How awesome would it be if they started with Born? Obviously it would be in 2000s Afghanistan/Iraq instead of early 70s Vietnam.

Too bad they didn't have plans for a Punisher show before Bernthal went ham on the role.

Man I hope they can sustain the hype for another year...

What was the plot of Slavers? (I've never really followed Punisher).

Since I found most the story with a quick 'punisher max slavers' search, I'll show the villains since THP posted the plot. You can grab the entire story in this, with Vol 3 out in 4 weeks.

The crazy old soldier
wB8qzFe.jpg

The Business Man and Head Mistress
rxMcW4U.jpg

Later on she told me everything.

About the day she lefter her village. About the Old Man, Cristu and Vera.

That thing her father said.

About her baby.

When she was done, I knew a lot men would have to die.:cool:

Would love them to so The Slavers. Already have some of the foundation set with the human trafficking shown in DD Season 1. Have the Slavers fill the void left when Fisk and company were taken down by DD.

I like that Marvel shows that their vigilante's actions have sometimes unintended consequences.

Also he better rock either an M60 or M240G sometime this season. Really want to see Punisher walk a bunch check of scum into a well laid ambush.

Netflix is on a roll with their Marvel series. I'm really looking forward to this.

They could do a whole season with Barracuda easily.

And just who should play Barracuda? Ready for it?

Xzibit

Would love them to so The Slavers. Already have some of the foundation set with the human trafficking shown in DD Season 1. Have the Slavers fill the void left when Fisk and company were taken down by DD.

I like that Marvel shows that their vigilante's actions have sometimes unintended consequences.

Also he better rock either an M60 or M240G sometime this season
. Really want to see Punisher walk a bunch check of scum into a well laid ambush.

And Claymore mines.

Front Towards Enemy...:)

Anybody have any idea?
Wanna guess? Dream?
The rumors I have read is that it takes place between his family being murdered and when we meet him in Daredevil.

And Microchip will be present in some fashion.

next to Iron Fist, i cannot wait for this now that it is official. I would love for Tombstone to be involved some how in the season (wait, does Marvel have his rights?)

Marvel-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-tombstone-Jay-Jonah-Jameson-980658.jpeg

They could do a whole season with Barracuda easily.

And just who should play Barracuda? Ready for it?

Xzibit

Man Barrcuda would be awesome but he's basically built like the black mountain. Part of what made him so great was his menacing size and also that he was a complete psychopath but still it's like Tom Cruise as jack reacher takes away a bit from the character when they're not true to size when that's part of their character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back