The Price of the Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 14.99 Bucks

make your mind up

2 threads on the first page

one says 40
the other 14.99

That shit is on ppv? Bellator is fucked, only time they have ppv events they're always headlined by retired old men lol.

maybe 5. should be free with the ads paying the fighters

That shit is on ppv? Bellator is fucked, only time they have ppv events they're always headlined by retired old men lol.

This is actually the first MMA event for Golden Boy Promotions. Its CEO is Oscar De La Hoya and he established the company in 2002. They are pretty well established in Boxing with Canelo being their golden goose. Oscar is now trying to dip into MMA, since he believes that fighters haven't been getting fairly compensated and he wants to change that.

Only good thing about this card is Deron Winn who is a wrestling coach at AKA and has 4 1st round KOs. He's like a mini DC. 5'6" and fights at LHW.

Lol awsome

As far as Ortiz/Lidell, I wouldn't watch that even if I got paid to do it.

90% of sherdorks can't even pay their rent, nevermind $15-60 for a card. They just fighter bash.

Lel, the fight is a joke, any real mma fan should not pay a more than $10 for this trash, I feel bad for the people who pre-ordered this garbage for $50

This is actually the first MMA event for Golden Boy Promotions. Its CEO is Oscar De La Hoya and he established the company in 2002. They are pretty well established in Boxing with Canelo being their golden goose. Oscar is now trying to dip into MMA, since he believes that fighters haven't been getting fairly compensated and he wants to change that.

An embarrassing debut for Golden Boy, but if it helps them establish in MMA it's a good thing for the sport. We need more promoters that compete for the athletes, so that the fighters get more leverage. Also Tito and Chuck are former world class fighters, so much better than

Welcome to real PPV pricing, not that ridiculous $60-100 bullshit.

It's $6.99 for me, lol. Still not buying that.

De La Hoser will lose his shirt on this PPV and crawl back to boxing.

I remember buying two king of the cage dvds for 10 dollars in the mid 00's. Wasn't really a great deal, I was just really into MMA back then... still a better deal than 12-15 dollars for this card though

ITS NOT WORTH A DIME OR YOUR TIME.
READ ABOUT IT THE NEXT DAY...

Fuck me.
First it was $50. Then chuck was pimping it in interviews at $30, then it drops to $15 and now it’s back up to $40?

Fuck me, Golden Boy MMA isn’t gonna last at all, is it, haha.

Back