The Price of the Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3 PPV has Dropped to Only 14.99 Bucks

This card is stacked! Kendall Grove, Efrain Escudero, the return of Filthy Tom Lawlor, Gleison Tibau, Walel Watson and rising prospect Ken Bergh. Guaranteed success!

Tito said on Schaub's podcast like 3 days ago Chuck got 300K and he got 150K.

Tito is also full of shit and claimed he was "34 years young" on the same podcast. Even Tito's disclosed pay was 210k, nevermind the PPV cut.

If you want it for free, join Fite with my referral code "50w4ppp" and that gets you $15 free credit https://t.co/bL0xGCKgmA?amp=1

then buy it in the android app using free credits..

upload_2018-11-16_19-46-6.png

but it only seems to be that price in some regions. in the UK it was $11.99/£8.99

I assume those seeing 15 dollars live outside the US, it says 40 for me.

and honestly even 15 dollars is too much, its just not a fight or a card thats worth paying anything for other than what you pay for your cable package.

It should be a free fight.

the card is trash.

I mean it's still too much, but $50 was actually insulting

If it was $15 I might consider buying, but at $49.99 that’s going to be a hard pass.

Only good thing about this card is Deron Winn who is a wrestling coach at AKA and has 4 1st round KOs. He's like a mini DC. 5'6" and fights at LHW.
Woh just watched some of that guys fights. He's championship material if he cuts to 170.

40 bucks is a joke.

If it was 10 bucks they would make more money.

40 just prices a huge percentage of the viewers out of buying it.

I assume those seeing 15 dollars live outside the US, it says 40 for me.

and honestly even 15 dollars is too much, its just not a fight or a card thats worth paying anything for other than what you pay for your cable package.

It should be a free fight.

the card is trash.
its 11.99 with a german IP, we have lots of VPN Services if you wanna watch....

It says 11.99$ for me.

Even their website suffers from CTE.

tenor.gif

I'm watching it regardless.

Hey! Use my code "1n4n6vj" to get $15 credit to watch combat sports on the FITE app. http://fite.tv/invite/1n4n6vj

If you click this to sign up and PM me after I can get you Chuck vs Tito PPV for free through FITE tv. I used the $15 credit to order it through VPN in Pakistan.

Back