The Ponies Thread (part 2)

Every time I hear this Hawthorne announcer I'm reminded of;

"...and far, far, far, far, far, far back is Donnaguska."

"Here comes Donnaguska, where did she come from?"

Every time I hear this Hawthorne announcer I'm reminded of;

"...and far, far, far, far, far, far back is Donnaguska."

"Here comes Donnaguska, where did she come from?"

@BluntTrauma21

I'm sure I posted the video of this race before, but if you haven't seen it look it up on youtube. It's entirely your type of horse.

Got my picks in with less than half an hr to spare thanks as usual, Shark. Gotta do some real big things if I wanna even sniff a shot at this. Time to burn some of those lives on some longshots, no sense keeping them on the shelf if I'm gonna lose anyway.

Got my picks in with less than half an hr to spare thanks as usual, Shark. Gotta do some real big things if I wanna even sniff a shot at this. Time to burn some of those lives on some longshots, no sense keeping them on the shelf if I'm gonna lose anyway.

That's my strategy, bud, and it always has been really. Right from the start of the contest I was planning on playing it safe the first couple of months and then fire the bulllets on the longshots when we came to this elimination stage of it. I'll either be eliminated in the next week or two (most likely). Or I'll be right up there near the top of the leaderboard.

I'll still try to look after you guys if I do get eliminated, though. Plus I can always bet them.

Race 4 at Delta Downs - #6 over #2,#5,#7 in $1 trifectas, and #6 over #2,#5,#7,#9 in $1 supers (minimum at this track). A $5 win bet on the #6 at 3/1 or better come post time as well.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice if the dinosaurs who ran things in horse racing allowed us to bet fixed odds.

No win bet this race even though I may get my odds. But I also may not either depending what the computers and baby whales do late.

@BluntTrauma21

I'm sure I posted the video of this race before, but if you haven't seen it look it up on youtube. It's entirely your type of horse.
just watched this. The bewilderment in the announcer's voice is hilarious. He really can't believe what he is seeing. Hell yeah, that's my kind of horse right there, lol.

Race 3 - #2 for me with it being tops in both SF and DP, and with there being a good chance that this one is on the lead as they're turning for home in a race that doesn't have a whole lot of pace beyond the cheapest no-hoper in the race. 2nd in the field in overall earnings. Almost has or even does have the HLS pace pattern too and is 20/1 on the morning line

I got 2nd with this guy at 45/1. Place and show equaled $46. Holy shit.

Race 7 at Delta Downs - #1, #6, #9 exacta box

I can't cash a bet for the life of me. Even if I went All over All in the exacta this next race and I'd still only be 50/50 to hit it.

Race 8 - #1 to W/P for $4/$6, and then a #1, #5, #6 exacta box for $2

I finally get to bet a longshot that ranks 1st on what we do.

Race 8 - #1 to W/P for $4/$6, and then a #1, #5, #6 exacta box for $2

Threw in a #1, #5, #6, #7 trifecta box for $1 as well, as the lowest odds on those four is 5/1 with a minute to post.

I want this race. I need this race.

Stop the race right now and I'm a millionaire. A partial one anyways.

Unless I play race 10 that's going to be it for me since race 9 is going to have a 1/9 shot that should win as easy as it wants to.

Actually the price on this next horse won't be nearly as bad as I thought based on will pays. It'll be a heavy favourite, but closer to even money by the looks of it.

Race 9 - #8 over #1, #6, #7 in tris for $2

Back