***The Official Sanctioned TC/Benavidez RBR Thread 10/13 ESPN 10:30 EST***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad mom.

He's married and with his wife/kids? Not that I'm not and you're not supposed to be, but you know what I mean. TC seems like a stand-up man. At least in the spin, here.

What an inspiring story of child abuse this is.

Dude no fuckin way Id agree to let this happen...If i was Bud i'd be like "nah" ask me about boxing.

These questions are serious cringe!

At least she isn't taking credit for his work

its great it all worked out in the end but 9 times out of 10 that parenting turns out terribly

Lol what's going on here? Is there seriously only two Main Card fights? Holy shit no wonder I find it so difficult to give a shit about boxing these days.

Lol what's going on here? Is there seriously only two Main Card fights? Holy shit no wonder I find it so difficult to give a shit about boxing these days.

Shut up, this is a big fight. The first one just ended so quickly. Enjoy what should be a good fight with top talent.

ESPN+ had the prelims, I forgot that part, too.

Crawford mom is the definition of a fucking bitch

Only 2 televised on TV . I think top Rank usually streams the undercard on their site. Don't know if they did it this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back