***The Official Sanctioned TC/Benavidez RBR Thread 10/13 ESPN 10:30 EST***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm here. Just quiet.

Crawford's mom seems like a piece of trash.

Seems like a hurting woman .

The one thing she said that I did like was when the interviewer said ,” you made him a champ”, without hesitation she said ,”’he did that himself.”

Shut up, this is a big fight. The first one just ended so quickly. Enjoy what should be a good fight with top talent.

ESPN+ had the prelims, I forgot that part, too.

Yea, awesome. Another one sided fight.

Shit, I didn't realize Benavidez had 4" on Crawford, to be honest.

Who is this fool??^^^^^ Lang ,wang or whatever

Yea, awesome. Another one sided fight.

Benavidez is legit and undefeated, not sure what you're looking for. I mean, he's no Conor in the ring if that's what you mean. But who is, right?

Alright. Enjoy fight boys, but to dig in myself, won't be getting to enjoy the RBR.

Here we go, boys! I'm going to close the poll momentarily, so get your votes in quick!

Warren Buffett in the house!!!

Saw DMX once in concert only to hear this song and he didn't even perform it

Warren Buffett in the house.

Warren Buffet has more money than every body in that building combined

Benavidez is legit and undefeated, not sure what you're looking for. I mean, he's no Conor in the ring if that's what you mean. But who is, right?

I genuinely have no idea why you're talking about McGregor. Benavidez has a record full of nobodies, coming off a long layoff.

Crawford will win this easy.

The Nebraska football team is 0-6.

The state needs Crawford to win.

I genuinely have no idea why you're talking about McGregor. Benavidez has a record full of nobodies, coming off a long layoff.

Crawford will win this easy.

Apologies if I misread you, I thought you were going all anti-boxing on us, man.

I assume it's already been discussed, but I just watched the video of Crawford throwing a punch at the weigh-in. I love fights with real bad blood.

Back