***The Official SANCTIONED Jack vs Stevenson RBR Thread 10:05PM ET Showtime 5/19/2018***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...the fuck?

Its the breed of dog, not the dog's actual name, you ninny.

I feel like you missed the joke, bud. You posted a jack russell for your picks. I was saying you unintentionally picked Stevenson and Diaz.

@PHATV youve been vindicated!

Jack is going to feel that power after being ahead on the cards early and then it's game over.

The pressure and body work should give Stevenson tons of problems, but Stevenson does have a bit of skill on top of having a missile for a left hand. Really interesting fight. One would expect the rust and age will really hinder Stevenson here.

Believe it or not, guys, I have a novel sized b/d on this fight already, but long story less long, I'm going against the grain a bit and sticking with Adonis. Jack's undersized and Adonis always lands that devastating pimp hand and Jack has been dropped/ko'd by lesser punchers in the past.

I have a ton of respect for Jack, I want to make a point that I put a ton of respeck on his name. A lot of respected sharp ppl including many posters here have him taking this. He's the better all around fighter here, he's a very smart fighter, great boxing mind, great stamina and his bodyshots are sexy af. I'd have a threeway with Charlize and those body shots any day. (Don't tell Canelo's hook to the body, that's my main bitch, I don't want my liver to come out my ass if she finds out I've been cheating).

But at the end of the day I think Adonis is gonna come out strong and I don't think the undersized Jack will be able to stave off the .50cal type of offense that Adonis has the ability to put on display, esp early. I got Adonis here, most likely finishes the job as usual, too.

I like Jack more, he doesn't have a history of pimping out defenseless young girls, that I know of at least, but fight wise Adonis is my pick and my bet. It's a pk fight rn, btw, kind of surprised by that due to Adonis ostensibly being the bigger name on his home turf. I got a shit price on Adonis but had to add more when the price dropped, so I have too much money on this fight as is. Also Adonis 1-6 is +400, me likey along with a couple other props but this ain't the betting section so won't go too far into it.

This was too long, my bad, should've seen the other post, tho. It was like a yard long, exact same length as my dick. Really pumped for this fight, very interesting match up.

I'm on Stevenson too, BT. But isn't Jack actually the bigger man here?

Also his picks on the tag better also be in brail so some posters here can read them.

I'm on Stevenson too, BT. But isn't Jack actually the bigger man here?

Jack's a couple inches taller but Adonis has the naturally thicker frame, imo. His shoulders are broader and his arms are bigger, he's a much longer fighter reach wise too. Also Jack's just recently moved up from smw where he's spent most of his career while Adonis is more adjusted to the weight and has been there for quite some time now. I feel like Adonis probably can't make 168 but Jack could do it pretty easily and is probably a better overall fit for that weight class.

I can see Jack pulling it off if he can drag Stevenson into the late rounds, or better yet, survive the early rounds, I really like Jack @ 175, eventhough Cleverly has declined big time but it was his first fight @ 175

Stevenson will win a big lead early and possibly even score a kd while Jack makes him work in the late rounds

Superman by split decision

I can see Jack pulling it off if he can drag Stevenson into the late rounds, or better yet, survive the early rounds, I really like Jack @ 175, eventhough Cleverly has declined big time but it was his first fight @ 175

Stevenson will win a big lead early and possibly even score a kd while Jack makes him work in the late rounds

Superman by split decision
I hope he gets the stoppage.

this could be the billy joe saunders case where he looked so bad in his fights then went to canada and dominated.

Jack looked bad vs groves, bute, degale (forgot about cleverly, but fonfara beat cleverly prior so..)
stevenson hasnt been past round 4 in 3 years. he hasnt even came close to losing a round in 3 years.

I don't really know if Jack is really that good, but if stevenson shows his age and can't keep his distance this could be a long boring body punch fight.

Jack's a couple inches taller but Adonis has the naturally thicker frame, imo. His shoulders are broader and his arms are bigger, he's a much longer fighter reach wise too. Also Jack's just recently moved up from smw where he's spent most of his career while Adonis is more adjusted to the weight and has been there for quite some time now. I feel like Adonis probably can't make 168 but Jack could do it pretty easily and is probably a better overall fit for that weight class.

On the contrary. I think Stevenson could make 168 still. and Jack probably can't. Jack blamed his stinkers due to cutting too much weight. one intresting stat is stevenson has a 4.5 inch reach advantage

On the contrary. I think Stevenson could make 168 still. and Jack probably can't. Jack blamed his stinkers due to cutting too much weight. one intresting stat is stevenson has a 4.5 inch reach advantage
You could be right, I'm not sure anymore. I always thought Stevenson was better suited for the weight but I've had a lot of sharp ppl disagree with me on that so I definitely could be off on my assessment.

Yeah Adonis's reach is insane. Listed at 5'11" and has a 77" reach, that's freak stuff right there.

TTP

Lets see some fireworks

Back