***The Official SANCTIONED Jack vs Stevenson RBR Thread 10:05PM ET Showtime 5/19/2018***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diaz vs Russell will go the distance -230 (5.5 units). And has a decent chance of ending in a draw +2000 (1 unit). I also have 1.125 units on Diaz Dec +354.

I always liked Diaz, shame GBP never gave him a big push, never thought much of Russell Jr, im leaning towards Russell but Diaz can match his overrated speed and combinations

Stevenson either stoppage or decision in a war

why is a strip club owner giving fight breakdown?

Russell’s best win was against an old Jhonny Gonzalez, Lomaxhenko handled him easily after his first loss and third fight

Almost got tickets for Gary-JoJo. Hope I’m not kicking myself later.

Russell’s best win was against an old Jhonny Gonzalez, Lomaxhenko handled him easily after his first loss and third fight
don't know about loma handled grj "easily"....it was an even fight going into the 9th round. one judge had it a draw.

lomachenko got beat by salido....

don't know about loma handled grj "easily"....it was an even fight going into the 9th round. one judge had it a draw.

lomachenko got beat by salido....
Loma held back and coasted, another loss would have derailed or at the very least stalled his career, otherwise he would have dominated Russell Jr

Taking their time getting the fights going tonight.

I’m nit sure if what to make of that half robe w the mega hood

Is it me or is that hood HUGE on him

Loma held back and coasted, another loss would have derailed or at the very least stalled his career, otherwise he would have dominated Russell Jr
coulda, woulda, shoulda...don't be silly.

A night of messed up walkout clothes

Back