***The Official Sanctioned GGG/Canelo II RBR Thread 9/15 HBO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this on earlier than usual? I'm seeing that it's starting at 6 here when it would normally be at 8.

m96jjd.jpg

WEIGH IN LINK :

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

CA NE LO !!

<20> .

Undercard:

Jaime Munguia (30-0, 25 KOs) vs. Brandon Cook (20-1, 13 KOs) for Munguia's WBO junior middleweight title

David Lemieux (39-4, 33 KOs) vs. Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (28-2, 20 KOs), middleweights

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs) vs. Moises Fuentes (25-5-1, 14 KOs), junior bantamweights

All these fights gonna be on the PPV card?

I took Canelo in the first fight and I guess I'm the only one who thought the fight was a legit draw. I think GGG takes this one by TKO.

Canelo beats him by clean UD or late stoppage

Actually one of the judges is the judge who scored the first fight for Golovkin. So he's the one with the advantage coming in.
Having an unbiased judge is considered an advantage?

Having an unbiased judge is considered an advantage?
It's seano the guy would not give Gennady any credit.

Canelo can fail a pre, post, have needle marks all over him and seano would still find a way to glorify CANelo and put the blame on Gennady.

I want GGG to win obviously. Canelo is a cheating fuck.

what the heck this fight is tomorrow? ive seen/heard nothing about it

what the heck this fight is tomorrow? ive seen/heard nothing about it
Well Canelo did not want to do any press -- because he did not want to answer questions about why he failed two tests for PEDs

some say salt but other just wanna speak truth.

seano is the bum version of bert sugar

Keep it up. We're all watching in amazement as you let him live rent free up there.

Don't worry, you're not the first one to really care about his opinion. Personally I don't get the hubub. He's just another poster like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back