***The Official Sanctioned GGG/Canelo II RBR Thread 9/15 HBO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
some say salt but other just wanna speak truth.

seano is the bum version of bert sugar

lol, I'm pretty sure Seano can't stand Bert Sugar. The comparison might really get to him.

Keep it up. We're all watching in amazement as you let him live rent free up there.

Don't worry, you're not the first one to really care about his opinion. Personally I don't get the hubub. He's just another poster like everyone else.
The fact that he tries to give off the vibe of know it all then resorts to trolling (or flat out hating) is annoying.

IN the end I could really careless about him if he disappeared tomorrow and DetKimble came back it would not bother me one bit.

why not have some fun flaming on the the trolling flamer.

The fact that he tries to give off the vibe of know it all then resorts to trolling (or flat out hating) is annoying.

IN the end I could really careless about him if he disappeared tomorrow and DetKimble came back it would not bother me one bit.

why not have some fun flaming on the the trolling flamer.

I just wrote more than all of this deserves. He's in your head, you're fine with him living in there, time to move on.

Thank god that horrendous Judge isn't back on this panel.

GGG wins again, and MexiCANS will be more pissed tomorrow than when Trump was elected.
and the fact that this will be on the eve of Mexican Independence day will make this victory all the sweeter.

Trump/GGG 2020

LOL CANelo clearly looking less BEEFCake than he did last time.

Clenelo Avarez lost a shitload of size...specifically Traps/upperback/delts

but we all know his supporters - and GGG haters - will say he slimed down to be faster.

<YeahOKJen>

Without the drug controversy, I'd look at Canelo losing mass as a positive. I'd actually be more suspicious of Canelo losing the mass due to full-time VADA testing, as opposed to any thought that he was on a clenbuterol regimen. Of course, he may have just made the decision to change his training, so who knows? Considering I stand to win money regardless of who wins, I'm really just hoping for anything but another draw.

m96jjd.jpg

EPIC WEIGH INS...

<mma4> IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING. GOLDEN BOY STEPPED THEIR GAME UP FOR THIS JUAN !!

Wow. Canelo looks a lot less muscular. His traps have vanished! His physicality is clearly not what it was. That will impact his confidence. And he looks shaken and emotional.

I gave the first fight to Golovkin, but not as emphatically as many. I thought it was close, but GGG won by a couple of rounds. Tomorrow though I think Golovkin will get a more decisive win. Fuck knows how the judges will score it, what would Canelo being his opponent.

The ladies doing the interviews at the weigh in were also worth tuning in for.

After seeing how much size he lost in his neck/traps/upperback area........I feel he won't be able to handle GGG's power anymore.

People forget that roids improve your chin by a shitload...Overeem didn't get KTFO by a badr hari kick when he was Ubereem......without roids tho, he gets KTFO left and right...and I mean out cold.

So yeah, bet on a GGG stoppage...RIP Clenelo Anavarez

GGG!

They stole it from him last time, I'm going to the theater and watching this.

Canelo just proved he's fazed by all the talk, never seen him charge a guy like that. Looks considerably smaller which can help his mobility but he won't be able to take a great deal of punishment. That weigh in just got me pumped..

After seeing how much size he lost in his neck/traps/upperback area........I feel he won't be able to handle GGG's power anymore.

People forget that roids improve your chin by a shitload...Overeem didn't get KTFO by a badr hari kick when he was Ubereem......without roids tho, he gets KTFO left and right...and I mean out cold.

So yeah, bet on a GGG stoppage...RIP Clenelo Anavarez

I'm not sure trap size is the best thing to be basing your gambling decisions on.

Yeah he cheated and looks smaller but he will still win.

Someone post some pics from each weigh in, I don't think Canelo looked much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back