***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoy boys! I’m gonna miss this one , blah.

Seems like everyone expects the same result. Strangely enough, even though I expect some clear wins for Easter and Spence, I am still going to watch. No clue why lol, but boxing is good stuff. I hope Spence fights more regularly, too many guys in their prime are either encouraged to not fight certain guys, or pick safe matches. In Spence's case, I think he wants those big fights and I think Thurman is reluctant.

Seems like everyone expects the same result. Strangely enough, even though I expect some clear wins for Easter and Spence, I am still going to watch. No clue why lol, but boxing is good stuff. I hope Spence fights more regularly, too many guys in their prime are either encouraged to not fight certain guys, or pick safe matches. In Spence's case, I think he wants those big fights and I think Thurman is reluctant.

He has said that's it's his goal to fight 3 times a year from here on in. It's obviously easier said than done, though (getting elite guys to sign three times a year, that is).

I don't see any other result besides Lamont getting drilled in 3 rounds...

He has said that's it's his goal to fight 3 times a year from here on in. It's obviously easier said than done, though (getting elite guys to sign three times a year, that is).

Yeah, "elite" is definitely the tough part. Even if he stays busy (2 "opponents" for 1 reasonably elite/actually elite fighte), it'll be good for the perpetuation of his name and his self-advertisement. People will have more to say about someone that fights more. That's such a marketing tool that elite fighters overlook these days.

Hoping lamont puts up some rounds against spence but i think spence wins a dominant decision

I don't see any other result besides Lamont getting drilled in 3 rounds...
I think it goes 2 ways- Lamont gets drilled or he boxes careful for a while. Lamont can box his ass off when he sets his mind to it. He's been blown out once, so it can happen I guess.

I think it goes 6 or 7 rounds anyway.

I really don't think this is that bad of a fight. I doubt there's an upset but Peterson is decent.

Good scrap so far.

Easter doesn't use his reach as much as he should. It plays into Fortuna's counters. 19-18 including the deduction.

Nah, Bernstein is wrong. You can't repeatedly whack a guy on the back of the head just because he turns around. Once is accidental, the rest are intentional .

Easter doesn't use his reach as much as he should. It plays into Fortuna's counters. 19-18 including the deduction.
I think he looks uncomfortable in there. This could get interesting in a round or two.

Broner standing up in the crowd like an asshole. Sit the hell down.

I think he looks uncomfortable in there. This could get interesting in a round or two.

He's showing some PWillesque defense in here.

Thought easter was finding his groove but he got drilled again towards the end of the round

lamont will get stopped in the 5th

Back