***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your opinion.

I don't believe Fury dominated rounds to the point where giving up 2 10-8 rounds and not winning can in any way be considered controversial.
May agree with you after rewatching. I was at a huge Mexican family viewing party. Got to re-watch on my own.

How was the boxing match? Fury got dropped twice and still won?

let's talk bro I think . FURY won. But this wasn't a robbery I think at least 3 of the early rounds were toss ups so would explain the split. FURY was the better Boxer, but even on a Jab Wilder had more pop depending on where you sit in that Arena you will have a Diffrent perspective of it

What was your final scorecard @Seano ?

Well if you were going to justify a 115-111 card then that's exactly how you'd do it.
I also had 115/111. Scored it right here. Gave Wilder a few early mid rounds based on Fury's low punch output.

Legit close fight, but ONLY because Wiilder gt the knockdowns.

I get that. Did you find the variance of these three judges believable in your opinion. Were there enough close rounds that you could see a reasonable person doing either of those three scores?
i'd have to watch it again carefully to say for sure how close i thought the rounds were. But it's absolutely possible. Just look at these comments. people are coming up with all sorts of cards.

Exactly. I had it fury but only by one round after the knockdowns. A draw wasn't out of left field. I feel like most people watching this and are outraged were either heavily influenced by the show time commentary or only watch the major fights and don't get the scoring.
I agree with this, but the draw isn't the problem. If all three judges scored it a draw I'd be fine with that. That Alejandro dude who scored it 115-11 is the problem.

jeez thats awful. the 115-111 wilder card had wilder winning rounds 1-4 lol. i cant understand that at all

middle card is tallied wrong as well. its 114-112 fury not 114-110. guy cant even add correctly. these judges man

I also had 115/111. Scored it right here. Gave Wilder a few early mid rounds based on Fury's low punch output.
Did you see the cards? The judge who had wilder winning had him sweeping 1-4...

yeah sure he punches like one yet he had Wilder rocked / stunned several times during the fight

He just doesn't put 100% power into punches because he's so defensive minded

We weren't watching the same fight.

Even if i hate the decision, i thoroughly enjoyed that fight more than i thought i would.

That was the best boxing match I've seen in a long long long time. The judges' decision must feel shitty for both guys. You could tell Wilder knew he lost the fight, and Fury doesn't get the complete acknowledgement of victory, no matter how shitty the judging.

It's not trolling. He loves his American fighters. Hence when Floyd moves and lands nothing of consequence, he should be awarded for ring generalship. When Fury does the same, he's landed nothing of consequence.
So true, I never understood how Floyd won those first rounds when he just defends and ducks.

Dumb comparison. Floyd had the highest landed to defended ratio in the sport.

First time I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you man.

Everyone agree Fury went limp in the 12th right? The guy was dead! Unreal recovery! Should change his name to the Gypsy Zombie

I'm not a religious man, but that was some Lazarus rising from the dead / walk on water level shit. Absolutely unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back