***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it even. 8-4 for Fury with 2 extra points foe Wilder.

Great fight and amazing atmosphere. Been to a number of boxing events, and this was by far the best.

Staples center needs to up their bar tender numbers tho. Took forever to get drinks
damn awesome u got to attend

I’m OK with a draw, but 115-111 is horseshit.

I can't see the rematch going any other way than a Fury schooling tbh.

He'd been out for ages, was fat as fuck, fought bums and comes out and does that?

Easy win in the rematch.

that was the best version of Fury you ever seen and still lost on my card and barely got a draw the offical cards.Wilder KOs in 6 next fight

Wilder is just cluelees when you don't stand straight in the center line of attack. Which is what Fury did in round 12 for a second too long.

joshua has to take one of these guys next. then whoever wins that fight the guy left out can get the winner.

feel like tyson furys stock rose with this so u can do wilder vs joshua next if you want to assure that fight happens, then fury can fight whoever wins that again

Fury is a fucking Boss. Fury was doing some Muhammad Ali/George Foreman issh out there. Beating the champ on the ropes and all. How the heck are you the champ and cant change your right hand tragectory with all those times Fury just ducked his head to defend. No chance Fury lost more than 2 rounds plus the 2 knockdowns. Fury pulled a freakin' undertaker in the 12th round to come back from being in the pits of the underworld. Sheesh that issh was effin' solid of a fight. Long live the queen... Vamos !!!

that was the best version of Fury you ever seen and still lost on my card and barely got a draw the offical cards.Wilder KOs in 6 next fight

what was your prediction for this fight ? lol ko I'm sure .. this wasn't his best version .. the guy's been out for 3 yrs and being in the worst shape of his life physically and mentally .. some of you need some sleep .. going full retard tonight

Did you see the cards? The judge who had wilder winning had him sweeping 1-4...

I thought wilder won the first 4. In the 5th, you can see a clear shift in momentum where Fury became more od the agressor. I gave Fury the last 8 rounds, with 2 being even from the knockdowns, making it a draw.

Each round was close, ao despite knowing not many judges give 9-9, i thought it would be a split draw.

I actually told thst to multiple people around me, since out section became quite friendly. After the score cards were read, they thought i was some guru wizard

There are fights where the legions of moronic fence sitters can be annoying - people that think they are 'wiser' than the rest for their moderation but are in fact complete idiots who mistake reactionary neutrality for an actual sensible analysis of who won each round.

These types think that any somewhat close fight can be scored any way imaginable through the circular logic that the fight was somewhat close, when in fact many of the rounds were clear.

This wasn't one of those fights. It's hard to argue seriously against a draw.

Yeah being off for years getting fat as fuck and on coke THEN fighting bums makes you the best you can be.

Lol

Fury is a fucking Boss. Fury was doing some Muhammad Ali/George Foreman issh out there. Beating the champ on the ropes and all. How the heck are you the champ and cant change your right hand tragectory with all those times Fury just ducked his head to defend. No chance Fury lost more than 2 rounds plus the 2 knockdowns. Fury pulled a freakin' undertaker in the 12th round to come back from being in the pits of the underworld. Sheesh that issh was effin' solid of a fight. Long live the queen... Vamos !!!

lol fury should've been given the fight just for pulling that off .. in addition to the points of course .. not only did he get back up but he started backing wilder up and even stunned him

Looks like fury got some brain damage in the fight... he was talking circles there for a solid 2 minutes
"I'm not gonna complain, it is what it is. It's spilt milk. I thought I should have won, but I'm not gonna complain. It is what it is, it's spilt milk now. I'm disappointed in the British judge, he needs to be investigated. But it it what is is. I'm not going to complain. It's in the past. It's spilt milk now."

what was your prediction for this fight ? lol ko I'm sure .. this wasn't his best version .. the guy's been out for 3 yrs and being in the worst shape of his life physically and mentally .. some of you need some sleep .. going full retard tonight

My prediction was Wilder by early KO and was very impressed by Fury albitiy to survive the 2 devastating Knockdowns. But he only fought to win in the later rds He fought to survie most of the rds.

Yeah.... you've never watched Tyson Fury fight before...

Some fellas need to go back to elementary school before scoring boxing fights.

It's extremely difficult math.

Pretty clear Fury win to me

Always felt Wilder was mediocre from a skills standpoint, and a guy he couldnt bully with skills would work him and it happened. Yeah the knockdowns but I struggle to see how Wilder won 5 rounds let alone 7 on that one ridiculous card

I've watched 3 boxing matches in the last three years and they were all outrageous decisions (two being draws).

I really tried to live the sport again but I'm out. Fuck it.

@cottagecheesefan how is that even? 8-4 means 116-112... Two 10-8 rounds out of 4 Wilder rounds makes it 114-112 overall.

Nah, i am saying first 4 for Wilder. Then Fury won the rest of the rounds. However, Wilder got knockdowns in 2 of those rounds.

The first knockdown, i thought Fury was not hurt enough and came back well enough to make it 9-9. However, he was dead in the 12th, and despite out boxing wilder the rest of the round, the damage made it 10-8.

So i guess i should have said 7 rounds to 5 for fury, but wilder gets two extra points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back