***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do, and its against the outdated boxing model of padding fight cards with bum fights, as opposed to UFC giving fans quality fights through a card. Ortiz is apparently the best opponent Wilder has fought and he still hasnt put this bum away after 6 rounds, who looks nothing more than a out of shape regional fighter. Spider Rico was a more live opponent than this dude.
Travis is ranked 60 in the world. He is far from a bum. If a man fights defensively he's hard to put away.

I wonder if the corner is gonna pull him out because hes getting destroyed

The tenderizing.

Christ Kaufman’s a tough bastard

Travis is ranked 60 in the world. He is far from a bum. If a man fights defensively he's hard to put away.

One man's contender is another man's journeyman.

If you're talking world title level, number 60 is a "bum".

Ortiz would be an awesome comeback fight for Wilder after his loss tonight.

That’s crap his trunks are pulled up pretty high

Well I do, and its against the outdated boxing model of padding fight cards with bum fights, as opposed to UFC giving fans quality fights through a card. Ortiz is apparently the best opponent Wilder has fought and he still hasnt put this bum away after 6 rounds, who looks nothing more than a out of shape regional fighter. Spider Rico was a more live opponent than this dude.
Goodbye.

When is the main event going off?

One man's contender is another man's journeyman.

If you're talking world title level, number 60 is a "bum".
I started training at age 4. Different martial arts including boxing. I have a real hard time calling anyone who gets in the ring, mat or cage a bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back