***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just compare these 2 , to any elite HW fights of any era. 45 years ago we have specimens like Ali and Foreman, now we have 1 guy who can't even punch properly, and another who is just a big awkward oaf. Its a circus joke to be honest.

The only issue being that neither of these are an "elite HW".

Ortiz is apparently supposed to be elite and hes fighting this bum at this stage of his career? and on this big card? what a joke. Typical boxing bum fights.
You can head back to the Brock Lesnar forum then.

Ortiz is apparently supposed to be elite and hes fighting this bum at this stage of his career? and on this big card? what a joke. Typical boxing bum fights.

Breh just sounds like you have an agenda tbh. UFC is on if you dont like this.

Hurry up and finish this guy already. He's barely throwing a punch back.

Mr. Kauffmans juices are not very delicious. I need the pillars of the ebony at the it's most elite tightness to quench my ravenous discontent.

Breh just sounds like you have an agenda tbh. UFC is on if you dont like this.

Well I do, and its against the outdated boxing model of padding fight cards with bum fights, as opposed to UFC giving fans quality fights through a card. Ortiz is apparently the best opponent Wilder has fought and he still hasnt put this bum away after 6 rounds, who looks nothing more than a out of shape regional fighter. Spider Rico was a more live opponent than this dude.

Looks like he's just happy to last the rounds. Blrrrrrghhhh.

i like ortiz's style. def one of my favorites as of right now

Is Kaufman a playable character in Mike Tyson's Punch Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back