***The Official Sanctioned Alvarez vs Fielding RBR Thread 12/15 DAZN***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo deserves a gimme after this legend of a conquest.

I was hoping for something better. The guy looked like he wanted out after the first knockdown.

He still has 2-3 fights at 160lbs. then it becomes can-crushing unless the guys from 154lbs. move up...

Teasing the Danny Jacobs fight.

Canelo deserves a gimme after this legend of a conquest.
I agree, but couldn’t they find a gimme that had a slightly better boxing iq? I’m still puzzled by the strategy.

I think this is the first times I have heard announcers try to recruit fighters to sign with the broadcasting. They have called out GGG to sign with DAZN and other fighters.

I like BK a lot, but hope he doesnt become a total shill and compromise his integrity.

I think this is the first times I have heard announcers try to recruit fighters to sign with the broadcasting. They have called out GGG to sign with DAZN and other fighters.

I like BK a lot, but hope he doesnt become a total shill and compromise his integrity.
Not sure how I feel about BK as a blow-by-blow guy.

On the undercard, it seemed like he and the first color commentary guy, not BK, were arguing. I think at one point, they even joked about fighting each other
The other guys attempt at humor actually pissed mora off. pointing out that mora never fought at MSG after pointing out this is where boxing legends fought then making a crack about mora not being smart really misfired.

Not sure what that means. Also, you need to take a close look at the AV. Doesn't mean what you might think, lol.
Lol definitely doesn't. Shame. I look silly.

Back