RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Bourland / Serrano vs Meinke RBR 3/2 DAZN 7PM ET

Im guessing they were bleaching her hair? Hopefully she is not blind now ffs.

Jake is legit, he hasn’t fought complete tomato cans like most boxers do until 25 fights. The last 2 real boxers had winning records and he lost a close fight to Fury that he should’ve won. He has less than 10 fights and guys want him to box champion level boxers now. Hilarious how everyone there is a new excuse
Smaller, old, washed-up MMA guys like Askren, WoodleyX2 and Nate are cans by boxing standards. I mean, the average aspiring amateur boxer in a small-town gym whips Askren. Anderson might have been legitimate if he wasn't 48. So we're down to 3 boxers at best before this fight. At this rate, Jake won't fight a Top 10 guy until his mid-30s.

That bald fat guy never had a chance against goat Paul
icegif-1067.gif

Jake is legit, he hasn’t fought complete tomato cans like most boxers do until 25 fights. The last 2 real boxers had winning records and he lost a close fight to Fury that he should’ve won. He has less than 10 fights and guys want him to box champion level boxers now. Hilarious how everyone there is a new excuse
I enjoy the whole Jake thing, but he's not exactly "legit." Tommy Fury's not a serious contender, and he was good enough to outbox him. Forget about competing with anyone serious at cruiserweight. Those guys are naturally bigger and too skilled for Jake, who clearly looks heavy at 200lbs.

This is pretty cool.

Ideally, Jake fights last so it forces everyone to watch Amanda, ie promoting. But he gave her the main event and the pay. And when she couldn't do it, he personally came out and withered the storm by offering 100% refunds for a card that was minus one fight.

Clearly everything he does is a jab at Dana White. But if dude can financially support all these cards *and* take a pay cut to refund, I'm just wondering how long.

Smaller, old, washed-up MMA guys like Askren, WoodleyX2 and Nate are cans by boxing standards. I mean, the average aspiring amateur boxer in a small-town gym whips Askren. Anderson might have been legitimate if he wasn't 48. So we're down to 3 boxers at best before this fight. At this rate, Jake won't fight a Top 10 guy until his mid-30s.
Askren was a can but woodley, Anderson and the rest weren’t. Woodley is a former world champ and is known for his hands and power and Andy had just outboxed Chavez jr, both Andy and Woodley were juiced anyway. None of them are smaller than Jake, Tyron is just short and Andy is a big dude. They all made weight.

His resume is the strongest out of any boxer at less than 10 fights. Beat 2 former world champs and dudes who had a winning record or were known for their hands. While 100% of boxers fight cab driver cans with 1-24 records

I enjoy the whole Jake thing, but he's not exactly "legit." Tommy Fury's not a serious contender, and he was good enough to outbox him. Forget about competing with anyone serious at cruiserweight. Those guys are naturally bigger and too skilled for Jake, who clearly looks heavy at 200lbs.
Jake has only like 8 fights and no amateur background. He is a future contender and is getting better every fight.

he was robbed in that fury fight

Askren was a can but woodley, Anderson and the rest weren’t. Woodley is a former world champ and is known for his hands and power and Andy had just outboxed Chavez jr, both Andy and Woodley were juiced anyway. None of them are smaller than Jake, Tyron is just short and Andy is a big dude. They all made weight.

His resume is the strongest out of any boxer at less than 10 fights. Beat 2 former world champs and dudes who had a winning record or were known for their hands. While 100% of boxers fight cab driver cans with 1-24 records
0_SHO-Paul-Woodley-PPV-Cleveland-Fight-Night-WESTCOTT-100.jpg

When you could of won ,but remember you were paid not to

FluidLiquidCranefly-mobile.jpg

Me watching Woodley do nothing after this moment and the ref not calling it a Knockdown lol

View attachment 1032595

When you could of won ,but remember you were paid not to

View attachment 1032596

Me watching Woodley do nothing after this moment and the ref not calling it a Knockdown lol

That wasn’t a knockdown. Jake clearly slipped when he rushed him. lol it’s actually funny that’s the only bad moment of his career you haters can come up with.

Jake outboxed him twice and brutally knocked him out stiff.
jake-paul.gif

Last edited:

Jake "The Future" aka "Once Ever" aka "The Problem Child" has destroyed every human being, from Olympic Champion level to reigning UFC Champions. He let that one bloke win so he could set up the "money" best of 3 series. Jake is a 79D chess level master of Brainanomics.

Reactions: mkt
Just got back from the fights. Puerto Rican crowds are so much better thaqn those in the states. They were into it from the beginning.

I chuckle at people who think Jake needs to be fighting top level guys just 10 fights in. Did Floyd? no. Ali? no. Lomachenko? sure. one of the greatest amateurs in history did and people expect Jake to be doing the same

I got to interview Carlito. That was cool. Especially since he didn't spit apple into my face

On to Riyadh

Just got back from the fights. Puerto Rican crowds are so much better thaqn those in the states. They were into it from the beginning.

I chuckle at people who think Jake needs to be fighting top level guys just 10 fights in. Did Floyd? no. Ali? no. Lomachenko? sure. one of the greatest amateurs in history did and people expect Jake to be doing the same

I got to interview Carlito. That was cool. Especially since he didn't spit apple into my face

On to Riyadh

Didn't he call out Canelo Alvarez post fight, though?

<WhatIsThis>

Back