The "Official" 'I am not a noob anymore' at EA UFC 2 HW Tournament (Round 2 Matches Announced!!!)

Lol I know dude, can you ever get on around 9 or 10pm eastern? Seems like you're always gone by the time I get on, but it's hard for me to do earlier because I have kids. Let's try to set up A time.
9 or 10 eastern works for me tonight

probably gonna go with just 8 as this current tournament is dragging

Thats an understatement. This thing started exactly 1 month ago and I have yet to fight even though I play this game damn near every day lol.

<{hughesimpress}>

we need a stand up only tournemant hahaha sick of being tooled on the ground by you guys

we need a stand up only tournemant hahaha sick of being tooled on the ground by you guys

Stand up only??

Play
1017px-Mortal_Kombat_Logo.svg.png

Had my fights with Superlative.

First fight was ridiculously close. Most likely he won the first round with a couple trip takedown and a very, very close leg lock attempt from stacked guard. Thought I was finished there but got out at the last second. Second round was back and forth but I think k I won it with some clinch strikes and top control. He took me down quite a bit but I was able to avoid bad positions and reverse on top most of the time. Could have gone either way. Third round was close too but I landed quite a few head kicks and some more good strikes in the clinch. I thought i won the third and he won the first for sure, second I just was not sure but the judges awarded me the split decision.

Second fight was more of the same. I tried to get in his face more on the feet, but he has very good defense and I couldn't hurt him, had to really pick my shots cautiously. I started strong on the feet and controlled most of the round on the mat for a likely 10-9. Second round he was on a mission... he got me down and had some solid ground and pound and top control, blocked a ton of my transitions and I was able to block a few sub attempts just because I've used saku quite a bit so I know his move set lol. He had me in some trouble in Mount a couple times but I survived to the third, fight tied 1 to 1. Not long into the third round, and he tried the flying Kimura from standing back control. I escaped straight into Mount and was able to finish with punches.

Great fights! We are super evenly matched, but Werdum is just a terrible match up for saku which helped me here.

Ok so Walken I will play you for my spot or your elimination to get things going. What say you? You will probably kick my ass with Werdum but I will give it my best shot to win!

Back