The "Official" 'I am not a noob anymore' at EA UFC 2 HW Tournament (Round 2 Matches Announced!!!)

Ok so Walken I will play you for my spot or your elimination to get things going. What say you? You will probably kick my ass with Werdum but I will give it my best shot to win!

lol sounds good, though I think this tourny is pretty much over

For what it's worth I played Paladin last night, we had 3 wars. The first fight he won by split decision. Very close fight but ultimately he did more damage and landed a ton of big right hands, I was lucky Werdum has a good chin. I tried to use my reach and kicks but was eating some haymakers in the process lol, was close on the feet, in the clinch, and on the ground with reversals, sub attempts, etc but ultimately he pulled it out.

Second fight was another close one, then late in the 3rd round I countered his right hand with a spinning wheel kick and knocked him down, then was able to finish with GnP.

Third fight was more of the same, very close but eventually I was able to get mount while he was gassed and put him away with strikes.

I hereby declare myself tournament champion.

For what it's worth I played Paladin last night, we had 3 wars. The first fight he won by split decision. Very close fight but ultimately he did more damage and landed a ton of big right hands, I was lucky Werdum has a good chin. I tried to use my reach and kicks but was eating some haymakers in the process lol, was close on the feet, in the clinch, and on the ground with reversals, sub attempts, etc but ultimately he pulled it out.

Second fight was another close one, then late in the 3rd round I countered his right hand with a spinning wheel kick and knocked him down, then was able to finish with GnP.

Third fight was more of the same, very close but eventually I was able to get mount while he was gassed and put him away with strikes.

I concur with everything said in his post. Now let's start a new one and finish it faster LOL

Can't be the champ if you didn't fight the last tourney champ yet :)

I downloaded it yesterday. I haven't played yet but I'll jump online and get my ass kicked....I mean kick someone's ass

Lucky I missed this one - I want the winner of this!

Lucky I missed this one - I want the winner of this!

hey bro

Long time no hear from.....i was just reading this thread the other day too, I may come out of retirement in this game soon

hey bro

Long time no hear from.....i was just reading this thread the other day too, I may come out of retirement in this game soon
I retired when @flushedout beat me in the finals a couple tournies ago lol but I would make a comeback if we could properly organize another classic tourney.

@Find the Door yeah @flushedout and @RafaelDosSantos were TOP dawgs when I hung it up.....

@1PunchKO yeah bro I am having the SERIOUS ITCH of organizing another tourney...

@WalkenWouldOwn @Superlative @Paladin985 you guys interested in one more go?

Probably not, we tried to get one started a couple months ago and nobody did their fights.

Mass effect is out soon too so won't be playing much ufc. If there is a good response I guess I'd jump in but I don't think it's gonna work.

Back