Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Argentina need a new penalty taker

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • tl;dr fapping over Birkir Bjarnason

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna post it here, but did anyone see the "highlights" from the Peru game going around on twitter?
giphy.gif

watch
Quality milkers

I didn’t think that foul before the half was a penalty, but that one was

VAR bless

Missed the game. Was prepping for BBQ later.

Was it any good? Every time i walked in living room it seemed Me-hi-co was spanking helmuts on the counter.

Whatd you make

That game and Denmark/Peru were really good despite the low scoring. Probably the best games to me (I missed half of Brazils and Croatia/Nigeria)

Not a great game....Korean goal would be nice but doesn't look like its gonna happen

WW is stacked. So much talent in there. Getting to the point where we're gonna have to see the guys I'm a fan of face each other. I kind of like those moments though, you don't know who you're a bigger fan of until one dud starts losing, then the truth comes out.

Spence Vs Bud would be emotional for me.
I like Bud but he don't want none, nor does Porter, Keef or anyone else

I like Bud but he don't want none, nor does Porter, Keef or anyone else
Ironic you say that as Spence basically threw cold water on the idea of that fight happening before 2019 at the earliest

Anyway I just got back in the country the day before yday. What's up prem thread how is everyone doing?

29kvxi0.png

wbb1c6.png

Anyway I just got back in the country the day before yday. What's up prem thread how is everyone doing?

29kvxi0.png

wbb1c6.png
Sup Bones, where were you traveling?

FIFA should grow some balls and finna card flopping motherfuckers like Mertens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back