*** "The New York Badass" Phil Baroni SHERDOG Q&A ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Phil! How awesome is Mark Coleman? And do your indoor shades differ from your outdoor shades?

Last edited:
Phil Baroni, being a fighter who considers himself to be very attractive and a bit of a sex symbol (rightfully so) are there any other male MMA fighters out there that you think bring that to the cage?

and did that charismatic larger-than-life persona give you more confidence as a fighter during your prime?

Would he like to fight Wanderlei in Rizin. I'd love to see that fight cause of the whole Shogun vs Coleman incident. Yes, I'm old too :D

Hey Phil I always was a fan and enjoyed your fights.When Coleman was ganged up on in pride after beating Shogun and you took Silva down did you get any punches in while on the ground ?Also are you done for good or can we maybe see 1 more from ya in Rizin?

Less of a question and more of a statement . Go an fight in Rizin bro . I love to see you kick ass there . Fuck this UFC shit ..... soccer kick someones ass into the second row . Plus they'd pay you big and treat you fuckin royal . Id love a fight there myself .

What is your most "rockstar moment" ?

Hey Phil, go more in depth about what happened at UFC 45 in your fight with Tanner??.. was you really shouting "stop stop stop" to the ref Larry Landless (as he claimed) or was it a awful early stoppage and he was lying and trying to cover himself. I know you threw punches at him in the octagon, but did anything else happen backstage? what did Dana tell you?.

How did Matt Lindland smell when you fought him?

was it like fighting a big ass smelly skunk?

Good evening Phil.

What do you think of the training regiments of the MMA athletes today as compared to when you first started.

I got a question:

What's the deal with you and the Facial Abuse guys? Do you train with them?

Big fan of yours by the way, Phil.

Is Javier Mendez a good dude? Seemed like he was kind of a dick to you on that reality show.

Who are you fighting next or who do you want to fight next?

Where are you training at, right now?

any plans on posting in sherdog again soon?

you should fight BJ next or Krazy Horse, that would be legit.

Hi Phil,

In your honest opinion, what percentage of fighters in MMA use PED's?

what is your absolute favorite moment from your MMA career?

How do you feel about Conor Mcgregor ripping you off?

btw as much as I used to dislike you, that finish against Menne is still one of my all time favorites.

War NYBA!

What are your thoughts Phil on a potential Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight?

You were fun to watch and I miss a lot of the old guard. I mean no disrespect but when you did not tap when being choked out it stayed with me. I always thought that was awesome and still think about it from time to time.

Question for Da Best Eva: What was more fun for you, fighting in Ufc or Pride, and with that - cage or ring?

Hi Phil,
When you fought Shamrock when did your groin injury happen? It was never really reported and I still think that was the cause of the outcome.
I suspect it was in the first round because you never seemed to be the same since. Was it a re-occurring injury or something that happened during the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back