The most cringy fighter in MMA

This is a checkmate. I couldn't imagine him coming back with anything that wouldn't sound gay as hell.

Also, someone needs to tell Conor that he can cover that abomination of a tiger tattoo with something more in line with his other tattoos. Nothing wrong with a tiger but you can't have all those tats in one style and then a realistically drawn tiger on the belly. It's really bad, and he's super rich ffs, he can afford the correction :D

Conors iconic tattoo

d488f346e44af5ad364b119ba96098f5.jpg

Google search for tiger face

Screenshot_20170527-153513.png

It was a flash in the pan but "Let me bang, bro" guy was pretty cring worthy.

Honourable mentions to Junie Browning and Mayhem as well.

Cyborg. I've never seen a bully say they're getting bullied.

Pretty much anyone who tries to be like Conor but lacks the animal magnetism and quick-wit.

Chad Mendes was a good example, as much as I love him as a fighter.

to me its Jessica Andrade

why ?? because she proposed to her lesbian girlfriedn while talking to joe rogane after she lost her fight against Joanna! and it got no reaction and nobody remembered it

imagine her telling her future kids how she proposed. oh wait.

what about you all? who do you think is the most cringe fighter in MMA

have you seen the beautiful wife ?

to me its Jessica Andrade

why ?? because she proposed to her lesbian girlfriedn while talking to joe rogane after she lost her fight against Joanna! and it got no reaction and nobody remembered it

imagine her telling her future kids how she proposed. oh wait.

what about you all? who do you think is the most cringe fighter in MMA
i agree.

Ferguson because he takes himself SO seriously and carries himself like a douche. Juliana Pena is like a female version of Toney Ferguson. Nate Diaz has to be up there too. Exciting in the cage but just awful anytime the microphone is on him.

Some great replies in this thread. Needs a poll.

Pena gets my vote.

Ferg or that kid that dressed like an idiot at the last presser

Stop saying his name like you actually knew who the guy was until conor showed up. You're just as much a poser as you believe Conor to be

Ohhh did he upset you because he said something bad about your crush?

That little irish guy with imitation tatoos

Back