The most cringy fighter in MMA

OH i forgot to mention michelle waterson

she pretends to have a cute baby voice and all innocent but realyl she is probably fake

Tony Ferguson is also cringy because he likes to trash talk but his trash talk doesnt make sense or is just dumb

image_crop.php

Max Holloway and Tony Ferguson the lamest of the lame.

Jon Dodson, for acting like a lil' hyper active toddler trapped in a grown man's body.

Ben Rothwell, for claiming that Velasquez was on taking PEDs then he himself gets busted and for cutting WWE style promos with that God awful fake laugh after the Overeem fight.

I don't know who the COAT is but Porier telling people not to boo Alvarez the other day made me cringe a bit. I know he was just being respectful and he weren't wrong in what he said

I think it has to be Ronda. I mean she was a pioneer of WMMA and a legitimate champion, but man, she said some things. Crazy things, obnoxious things, things that made folks happy to wait for the day it all came down around her. When you're at the top there's only one place to go, Ronda forgot that.

Any fighter who thanks Jesus in the postfight interview for them having just kicked the shit out of somebody.

wow bro ur soo cool i wish i was coool like u but im not cool im just a pu55y because i use a specific word damnit!

why must i have used this word "cringy"!!!!!
Lol, relax.

It's got to be Rockhold. I feel physical pain when he's being interviewed or in social situations of any kind.

OH i forgot to mention michelle waterson

she pretends to have a cute baby voice and all innocent but realyl she is probably fake

So you think she is cringy because she is 'probably fake'.

If you are looking for cringy stuff, look at your recent posting history.

Buentello, Cucuy, Conor, Ronda, Perry, Sylvia, and Hendo come to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back