The MMA hipster defined

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sag mah pants and don't give a f***.

Ill wear a Tapout shirt and Ill make a fist while posing with a fighter. Why ? Cuz I don't care...make fashion commentary is lamer than ANY fashion.

Ohhhh don't wear caps sideways, don't do this, shaddup and stop looking at dude unless you're gay.

so not only you're admittedly trashy, you're also so insecure about your sexuality that you are afraid of having an opinion on other men's clothing?

May also be spelled Caverdia. It's a small Island Nation off the Coast of Africa. Either case, see you didn't know. There's hundreds of countries and ppl don't know many.

Jesus man that's embarrassing. Are you talking about Cabo Verde? In English known as Cape Verde

9e7c291a17e3ea21abe10322b3b19c99.jpg

How dare you.

"If you deny being a hipster you are a hipster. But I am not a hipster"- Kenny Florian
167716768-clark-gilmer-and-kenny-florian-attend-the-gettyimages.jpg

Why are people so obsessed with this concept of hipsters? I've never seen one but hear people bitching about them constantly. It's like people are just searching for things to get mad about.

Google doesn't know this country exists, so can you provide some evidence that it does? I'm kind of a geography nerd sometimes and I have no idea of this place.

You don't have to be a "geography" nerd to know that Kaverdia is not a country.

Uzbekistan, however, is the home of one of my favourite ever cyclists. Nothing hipsterish about being educated TS

Jesus man that's embarrassing. Are you talking about Cabo Verde? In English known as Cape Verde

IDk and don't give a shit, it's some country somewhere and no it doens't embarrass me to not know it.

I'm an American, I know where Texas is and that's all I need to know.

Why are people so obsessed with this concept of hipsters? I've never seen one but hear people bitching about them constantly. It's like people are just searching for things to get mad about.

You've never seen one ? Have you not left your home in the last 5 years??

May also be spelled Caverdia. It's a small Island Nation off the Coast of Africa. Either case, see you didn't know. There's hundreds of countries and ppl don't know many.
Cape Verde?

IDk and don't give a shit, it's some country somewhere and no it doens't embarrass me to not know it.

I'm an American, I know where Texas is and that's all I need to know.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I ran into one of these hipsters at a bar for the Crocop vs Pat Barry fight. Right before the fight starts I commented that Crocop is going to go for the take down. This hipster looked at me like I just committed the worse UFC-noob sin.

He looks at me and is like, do you even know who the fuck Crocop is? He's a legend of Pride FC and Japan and he is a KO monster. I told him I knew that of course, but Barry is dangerous on the feet and has no ground game. Right as I say that the fight starts and Barry immediately crumbles Crocop with a good punch and Crocop is soon working the take down. This hipster fool didn't say another word to me the whole fight as we sat at the bar.

Sounds like every Moose fan out there.

You've never seen one ? Have you not left your home in the last 5 years??

I guess I don't look at people and put labels on them. Don't notice or care how other people dress.

Do you live anywhere near a major city?

Nah.....

I'm a big fan of the UFC, but the Reebok shorts suck. They could have at least given them more options or come up with different designs.

Eh they're ok. They were going for a Soccer kind of look and I think it's a great idea.
I also think fighters should fight w shirts, like spandex ones. No one likes male nipples.

Exactly! PBR is one of the oldest US beers btw, only one year younger than Budweiser. And its damb good and damb cheap, really annoyed its such a hipster thing now. Everytime I order one the bartender gives me a "OH youre one of those" looks lol.
A bar where I live gives away free bacon if you're drinking PBR on Mondays ($1 PBR night).

Eh they're ok. They were going for a Soccer kind of look and I think it's a great idea.
I also think fighters should fight w shirts, like spandex ones. No one likes male nipples.
Condit's nipples are whack AF. So offensive.

I guess I don't look at people and put labels on them. Don't notice or care how other people dress.

It's kind of hard not ot notice this pattern in large numbers. Youre either obliviously walking around, live in a town of 200, or never leave your house.

I mean IDC dress how you want. Just an observation.
moda-hipster-barba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back